The loud bang

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone live around the Kingsgrove area and hear that fucken loud explosion around 730pm tonight?

It shook the foundations of my house.

Apparantly it was heard loud and clear in Campsie, Belmore, Roselands, Kingsgrove, Clemton Park, Bexley, Bardwell Park, Rockdale.

That is a massive radius?!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just a few area lebbos who discovered a stash of m-80 bungers, nothing to see here.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm curious to know. People seemed to have heard it across quite a few suburbs, and I haven't seen an answer anywhere in the news or social media.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't find anything on the net.
A lot of Twitter chat last night. Lots of people heard it and all wanted answers. At least one journo was fishing around for an answer, and as best I could tell, never got one.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fucking Lebos and their fire works though. I owned a joint in Belmore and we would get fireworks every night (which I actually enjoyed) but one of many nights they did it at 3:00am in the morning but knocked the thing over and it went straight into our bedroom window and exploded. It broke the glass but imagine if it went through and exploded. It also set a bush on fire which the fire brigade had to come out and put out. Cops were not interested as usual and that why and I can say this because I chose to live there for 3 years but that why I can say it’s a shit hole and I live where I am now in Dulwich Hill. I actually feel that was harsh about the whole suburb but my street was a shithole St Jude Cr don’t buy a place there..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking Lebos and their fire works though. I owned a joint in Belmore and we would get fireworks every night (which I actually enjoyed) but one of many nights they did it at 3:00am in the morning but knocked the thing over and it went straight into our bedroom window and exploded. It broke the glass but imagine if it went through and exploded. It also set a bush on fire which the fire brigade had to come out and put out. Cops were not interested as usual and that why and I can say this because I chose to live there for 3 years but that why I can say it’s a shit hole and I live where I am now in Dulwich Hill. I actually feel that was harsh about the whole suburb but my street was a shithole St Jude Cr don’t buy a place there..
You do know what random fireworks mean, right?