pittbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Snapped:
Sydney Confidential

April 11, 2007 12:00

Article from: Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
A SECRET snapshot of the toilet tryst between Sonny Bill Williams and Candice Falzon surfaced yesterday, placing the high-profile pair in a curious position inside the Clovelly Hotel mens' cubicle.

Confidential received the compromising image via text message, which was apparently being circulated around Sydney yesterday.

The image apparently shows the pair squeezed into a loo cubicle, with Falzon leaning back and the footballer resting one arm on her shoulder.

His Bulldogs club offered an official "no comment'' on Williams' apparent drunken and disorderly behaviour, despite confirmation of the incident by his manager Gavin Orr on Tuesday.

Orr told Confidential: "Sonny Bill had been there (the Clovelly Hotel) since 2pm and I know he was really blind.''

Orr said Williams was "taken home in a taxi by Willie Mason's girlfriend just before midnight''.

Falzon's manager, Max Markson demanded that the image of his client be removed from The Daily Telegraph's website, which was inundated after the photo was posted online.

Earlier this week, Markson resorted to toilet humour when the scandal was first flushed out.

"Candice often uses the mens toilets because the lines are shorter,'' he said.

"She has been keen to be in the sequel to the movie Kenny and was doing some research in the male toilets at the Clovelly Hotel that night.''

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

sonny bill was one of the many she has been everywhere man.

Justanothergirl

Je Suis Sexy
Reaction score
LOL, this is the pic of SBW & Candice in the cubicle...and there's no denying that's him, you can see his tat on his right arm lol. Candice's agent asked the paper to take the image off their website. Nothing like a bit of tabloid crap in the morning!
Oh dear SBW...try explaining this pic to Genna....

Although as for Gavin Orr, what a clown! He completely lacks any integrity or professionalism as a manager. He was quoted as saying SBW was "really blind" at the Clovelly, and it was only Candice's agent who requested the photo be removed from the Telegraph website. He really should be doing more to protect his player and represent him properly.

A

Abz

Is it just me, or does anyone else on the plant not know what a TEXT message is???

D

D0ggyStylz

Is it just me, or does anyone else on the plant not know what a TEXT message is???

You got slammed the last time you said that, iw ouldn't be raising that point again. Oh DVS where art thou!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
o btw didnt all these sonny and the sl*t threads get deleted 4 a reason???

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha i thought this was about matthew ridge, rebecca loos and sonny!

Scruffy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can see the man is looks like Sonny, but someone please confirm that the woman wa Candice and also they were in a toilet cubicle! and someone tell me they were in a "compromising position".

Seriously guys, this is gutter journalism at full swing.

I for one couldn't careless if/if not he did/didn't with this photo and being in Sydney Confidential.

If I were Sonny I would sue!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
atleast your living up to you name ay redneck lolllll

W

Willie Talol'd

ahahahah ahahahahahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhaha...........sorry bout that but is the picture in the daily telegraph.....and apprently theres a videoo....anyone got any links :D

That Girl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Poor Jenna!!!That's what happens though when your with someone that everyone wants. In Candice's case she wants them all!!!
Who gives a **** who he sleeps with man he aint married, no kids although he could have flagged the toilet & gone straight to a Hotel!!! Ewww with someone hell of alot prettier. Ironman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.