Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They won't get 80m from anyone.

Last year of his contract. Wasn't a regular this year. Hasn't been in fine form.

I think this United interest is to start a bidding war. Let's see?
I think we're in the mix as well to sign mount though we're more focused on rice and caicedo atm

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we're in the mix as well to sign mount though we're more focused on rice and caicedo atm
Seems as tho the United links are legit? Chasing the money I guess? Certainly would be cautious of going there after Sancho mess but maybe he succeeds?

Thought he would've gone to you other them tbh but I guess money talks?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd guess it'll be Lavia - MacAllister - Thuram

With Timber + another attacker / midfielder on the cheap.

Will be interesting seeing if Bellingham stays another year at Dortmund

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

bellingham is pretty much done for real madrid

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I'd say MacAllister and Timber will be announced soon after the season finishes.

Then we'll see with the rest as I don't imagine the club will fuck around too much. Thuram or someone similar in and hopefully Lavia

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of people stressing about potential signings. I'm white calm surprisingly but if we lose MacAllister to someone ...

This Mount talk is interesting. Last year of his contract. Come off an absolutely shocking year. Asking for 65m or more.

Madness imo

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of people stressing about potential signings. I'm white calm surprisingly but if we lose MacAllister to someone ...

This Mount talk is interesting. Last year of his contract. Come off an absolutely shocking year. Asking for 65m or more.

Madness imo
It's only because Chelsea are in damage control and desperate to recoup some of the 600 million they spent to finish 12th. The market will dictate that they get way less because he only has a year left. It's all part of the negotiating. A lot of the time these clubs start off with a laughable figure before they eventually have to sell for way less.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's only because Chelsea are in damage control and desperate to recoup some of the 600 million they spent to finish 12th. The market will dictate that they get way less because he only has a year left. It's all part of the negotiating. A lot of the time these clubs start off with a laughable figure before they eventually have to sell for way less.
You'd hope for United's sake they don't pay 65m+

It's going to be an absolutely mad window. Arsenal. United. City. Liverpool. Newcastle.

All will spend big imo.

Plus clubs a little lower like Spurs, villa, Chelsea, Brighton will spend big too

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah Liverpool. Never change ...

Fuck me. Need 2 defenders. 3 midfielders. Another backup keeper.

Just shit