Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess they dont like hearing the truth
If we got Nunez for 30 mil fair enough but we didnt
And klopp has nothing if we’re not running around like headless chooks pressing
He has just struggled against teams using same tactics week in week out

But hey we all must have the same ideas as LFC and tassie to be a true Liverpool suppertor
Anyway plenty of other good people in this thread and other threads

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of people criticising Milner, but personally I think he's done alright in comparison to numerous others. Not saying he's been good but others have been much much worse.

Keita. Ox. Cujo. Fab. Hendo. All been shit in midfield tho Fab has been showing some improvement.

TAA was ordinary last night. Robbo not much better. VDD a shadow of himself.

Salah was shocking. Jota. Nunez. Gatkpo ineffective.

That's the shocking thing for me in that Milner actually looks half decent in comparison

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of people criticising Milner, but personally I think he's done alright in comparison to numerous others. Not saying he's been good but others have been much much worse.

Keita. Ox. Cujo. Fab. Hendo. All been shit in midfield tho Fab has been showing some improvement.

TAA was ordinary last night. Robbo not much better. VDD a shadow of himself.

Salah was shocking. Jota. Nunez. Gatkpo ineffective.

That's the shocking thing for me in that Milner actually looks half decent in comparison
well use need to clean out that midfield in the summer and sign some quality midfielders

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Salahs personal trainer when he was at Roma has come and said that Mo has always wanted to play for Real Madrid.
He can fuck off.
Got his pay rise snd has underperformed this season.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I broke my work issued ipad watching us get owned by Benzima again and they had to issue me with a new one again today. I cant keep saying it fell, I need another one. ffs LFC is going to be the death of me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The talk from Alisson and VVD isn't great but most of us have thought it this season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jose Enrique said Gravenberch is joining us, they have the same management and that's how he knows. Probably shouldn't have said that while streaming hahaha

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we got Nunez for 30 mil fair enough but we didnt
Many in here have posted that we have paid overs for Nunez. But that’s the PL market, it’s over inflated. look how much your teams has spent in the last 10 years and hasn’t won anything.
Nunez has been scoring goals though , missing many but he is finding the back of the net.
I find it it interesting that you have put a 30 million price tag on Nunez which to me seems like a low ball figure only a rival fan would slap on to diminish a rival player , but you have not not put any valuation on your clubs 1 billion quid signings which have brought no success.
In todays market Nunez is worth more than 30 million , especially when the likes of Grealish are being bought for 100 million.He’s not worth what we paid at this stage but hes worth more than 30 million in todays PL market.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Many in here have posted that we have paid overs for Nunez. But that’s the PL market, it’s over inflated. look how much your teams has spent in the last 10 years and hasn’t won anything.
Nunez has been scoring goals though , missing many but he is finding the back of the net.
I find it it interesting that you have put a 30 million price tag on Nunez which to me seems like a low ball figure only a rival fan would slap on to diminish a rival player , but you have not not put any valuation on your clubs 1 billion quid signings which have brought no success.
In todays market Nunez is worth more than 30 million , especially when the likes of Grealish are being bought for 100 million.He’s not worth what we paid at this stage but hes worth more than 30 million in todays PL market.
Grealish is another poor signing for the money I agree
Correct