Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holy fuck I just saw the score.. How did that happen? What a result.. Liverpool fans deserve that after a tough year but it would also confuse the fuck out of you because you'd be like where has that been? Most importantly you're closing in on the top 4 at the right time. Means you're even more likely to make mega signings next season if a CL spot is secured.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At worst you will finish 4th
I hope so. Everyone else bottling it has helped, can't believe we go ahead of Spurs if we win our game in hand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Holy fuck I just saw the score.. How did that happen? What a result.. Liverpool fans deserve that after a tough year but it would also confuse the fuck out of you because you'd be like where has that been? Most importantly you're closing in on the top 4 at the right time. Means you're even more likely to make mega signings next season if a CL spot is secured.
United were pretty shit and we ran them off the park. Elliott completely bossed the midfield, 71 touches in in 85m and he put up insane numbers in defence. He even won a fucking aerial dual despite being a midget lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 things in sport that I love seeing the most:

1. NSW beating QLD in Origin
2. Liverpool beating Man Utd in EPL
3. Bulldogs beating Dragons in NRL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah our front 3 are starting to click big time.

People just needed patience lol.
Don't have that lol. Always thought Gakpo was a good signing though, Darwin on the other hand....just thankful Klopp has given up on trying to play him as a CF and we're getting food value out of him. Salah looked like his absolute best today, his close control was insane.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get some midfielders in the off-season and we will be strong contenders .
Some players tI’ve to adjust to a new team / new league.
Gakpo will be good for us, Nunez for all his shortcomings is scoring goals .
hentesm has been hit with injuries this season, not saying we would have competeted for the title with the current midfield, but we would certainly be higher up the ladder.
Have faith in Klopp too, he has made Man Utd his biggest bitches .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The irony is you posting in here and not the banter thread . Nobody has kick started anyones season,the only thing that’s been kick started is you kick starting the banter thread .

Klopp has turned your team into his bitches, breaking all records.

The worst Liverpool team in the last 7 years just put 7 on you duds at Anfield , to compliment the 5 last year at Old Trafford.

And I’m going to give you a reality check, todays result has ensured you will not be winning no premier league title next season!!!

How fucking goood was Brunooooooo…….but but but 

Fcuken he'll you have just set yourself up for a 6 next year..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Have a look at that 3rd goal. Salah wanted to teach Martinez some ballroom dancing but “Maguire light” didn’t want to dance .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Incredible win and game, but now we move onto the next one. Gotta take advantage of the momentum and keep winning at all costs otherwise it means nothing.

Elliott deserves special mention. I said there was no way he could or should play in midfield but he really really made me look like a fool in that game. Tactically superb.

If I were a united fan I'd be absolute livid with their captain's performance. Shocking attitude and I'd honestly drop the 'superstar' after that game.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have no fuckn class mate. Just take the win and don’t be a **** about it yeah?
I've gotta say something to this as it made me laugh, just as much as seeing @coach liking your comment.

Did you see the United fans on here after we lost the title on the last game last year? After we lost the CL final last year? Massive celebrations from their side when they didn't even play. They were even boasting about having me banned from their thread? Did you comment about showing class then?

Myself and everyone else on here took it on the chin and moved on. Part of football. Part of life. Didn't call for bans or start shit.

But now Liverpool fans shouldn't celebrate a historic 7-0 win and we should show more 'class'?

Haha. Come on mate. Clearly you haven't been around long enough to comment, tho people have tried to explain things to you ...

It's just a game. People are having fun in a thread that's dedicated for them. Let them say what they want. If you don't like it then jump on a different thread but don't try to lecture supporters who've been on here for donkeys years and actually know what's going on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Have a look at that 3rd goal. Salah wanted to teach Martinez some ballroom dancing but “Maguire light” didn’t want to dance .
Have missed that about Salah this year. Was a class goal and what a fantastic finish by Gatkpo.

Thought Nunez was absolutely dreadful first half but clearly came to life the second.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible win and game, but now we move onto the next one. Gotta take advantage of the momentum and keep winning at all costs otherwise it means nothing.

Elliott deserves special mention. I said there was no way he could or should play in midfield but he really really made me look like a fool in that game. Tactically superb.

If I were a united fan I'd be absolute livid with their captain's performance. Shocking attitude and I'd honestly drop the 'superstar' after that game.
Not surprised by the result .... horrified at the score.

United have been getting results without actually playing great .... was very wary of you lot at Anfield. NEVER like playing there.

Bruno had cut most of that shit out .... big time relapse.

How will we respond ... confidence has to be shaken?

I really rate Ten Hag ... still not convinced with some of our players.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

good to see you back. that was an amazing win, use just need to build on it and become more consistent.