Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got other shit going on mate so won't be on here much. Nothing to do with Liverpool and you know I never hide.

While Liverpool clearly needs to bring in new players, serious questions need to be asked about Klopp and his decision / tactical making. He has earnt our trust and the right to correct things, but his form or lack of is the most alarming of all.

Fair cracks to United btw. Doing well and deserve credit for it as do your boys. Shows we can turn it around too.

I hope you can get that title as no one has suffered as much as Arsenal fans in recent times. Apart from Everton fans that is.

Take it easy mate
fair enough will be a massive effort from us to win the league though just gotta take it q game at a time

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nice of you to call out the ghost town that this place is.

Played at a decent time too.

Would it be fair to call many of the Liverpool fans in this forum hypocritical, given the many times they’ve give United fans stick for this very same bit of inaction?

Just a question, albeit a rhetorical one.
As much as I hate you pricks, yes there are hypocritical fans on here
one is the worst, been super quiet he has

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Salah wants to leave if we don’t qualify for UCL
fucking rat abandoning ship the germ
love the bloke but as its not rosy his out ..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I hate you pricks, yes there are hypocritical fans on here
one is the worst, been super quiet he has
I am just a shit stirrer mate.

People take this shit far too seriously. Not naming any names @Tassie Devil

I still think you will qualify for 4th. Don’t ask me why, just a gut feeling. You’ll rally. Losing your next week to RM will help the cause.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I still think you will qualify for 4th. Don’t ask me why, just a gut feeling. You’ll rally. Losing your next week to RM will help the cause.
We should qualify for 4th, got good enough team to do so
so,etching going on behind the scenes, players arnt happy, klopp got 1 set of tactics
need a lot of changes if I’m honest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Media talking shit I think.
The Salah wants to leave story comes out every year, I'm not sure why so many people fall for it. His manager even came out and said he wasn't and his manager is a massive rat that would've dragged this out for months if he didn't sign his fat contract lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

No chance

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Why are you tagging me? As I said to @chemdog I've got my own shit going on mate.

Have never hidden and never will but I won't be on here much as I have other shit to deal with. If that upsets people or they want to call me out for being hypocritical go for it.

I agree with you about 4th btw

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are you tagging me? As I said to @chemdog I've got my own shit going on mate.

Have never hidden and never will but I won't be on here much as I have other shit to deal with. If that upsets people or they want to call me out for being hypocritical go for it.

you will be back once Liverpool start winning games haha
im joking btw hope all is well and u get the stuff done that u need to do

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Salah wants to leave story comes out every year, I'm not sure why so many people fall for it. His manager even came out and said he wasn't and his manager is a massive rat that would've dragged this out for months if he didn't sign his fat contract lol.
Salahs wages need to revert back to what they were season 21/22.
He got the pay rise and has been a major disappointment .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine if the Barella, Bellingham and Gvardiol rumours were true :sob:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hope all is well bro. Do what you need to do and hope to see you posting again soon. :hearteyes:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let see what the owners will do with the profit they have posted . I’m hoping of a mini clean out in the off-season. The roster must be upgraded.