CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It could well be but...
No one will ever know unless someone comes out clarify the situation !
We all know what the media is like especially the English :worried:
It's probably is true though, the more I see from this season the more I believe it. How else do you explain two directors of football leaving in quick succession along with multiple scouts and data analysis? They weren't being listened too.

The most well known issue was that Edwards didn't want us to give Henderson a new contract and was even prepared to sell him yet Klopp had a tantrum and Henderson ended up getting not just an extension but a decent upgrade. There's also the whole issue of us turning down Bruno G and letting him go to Newcastle because Klopp wanted Tchouameni instead despite the recruitment team pushing hard for Bruno.

Klopp is giving me major Hasler vibes ATM. He and his team have too much control at the club and have too much power in decisions they shouldn't be making and it's killing us. We already know what limitations we have on ourselves with FSG as owners so why the hell are we going in all or nothing on big money transfers? There's so many players our scouts have identified and pushed for over the years that would've improved our team yet we never pulled the trigger on them. Even if we sign Bellingham we still need at least two more midfielders, one of them also has to be a DM which are so hard too find. On-top of that our tactics are fucking arse and need to be binned lol

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's probably is true though, the more I see from this season the more I believe it. How else do you explain two directors of football leaving in quick succession along with multiple scouts and data analysis? They weren't being listened too.

The most well known issue was that Edwards didn't want us to give Henderson a new contract and was even prepared to sell him yet Klopp had a tantrum and Henderson ended up getting not just an extension but a decent upgrade. There's also the whole issue of us turning down Bruno G and letting him go to Newcastle because Klopp wanted Tchouameni instead despite the recruitment team pushing hard for Bruno.

Klopp is giving me major Hasler vibes ATM. He and his team have too much control at the club and have too much power in decisions they shouldn't be making and it's killing us. We already know what limitations we have on ourselves with FSG as owners so why the hell are we going in all or nothing on big money transfers? There's so many players our scouts have identified and pushed for over the years that would've improved our team yet we never pulled the trigger on them. Even if we sign Bellingham we still need at least two more midfielders, one of them also has to be a DM which are so hard too find. On-top of that our tactics are fucking arse and need to be binned lol
Your explanations could be true but we can't leave FSG out of this, they are driven by profit margins and are the ones who decides what to spent also they have suffered from some issues with their baseball team in the US,
Could Klopp's loyalty to his ageing players is becoming a problem ?
Time will tell !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your explanations could be true but we can't leave FSG out of this, they are driven by profit margins and are the ones who decides what to spent also they have suffered from some issues with their baseball team in the US,
Could Klopp's loyalty to his ageing players is becoming a problem ?
Time will tell !
Yes of course they have a part to play but we all know what type of budget we're working with so why blow it all on Darwin or sacrifice multiple windows and signings chasing Bellingham? They aren't the ones making these decisions.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes of course they have a part to play but we all know what type of budget we're working with so why blow it all on Darwin or sacrifice multiple windows and signings chasing Bellingham? They aren't the ones making these decisions.
FSG bought Liverpool for a lousy 300 million pounds, it is reported that they were asking for 4 billions pounds, also been reporting record annual profits, I know they are a profit driven company but isn't it obvious they have gotten too greedy ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FSG bought Liverpool for a lousy 300 million pounds, it is reported that they were asking for 4 billions pounds, also been reporting record annual profits, I know they are a profit driven company but isn't it obvious they have gotten too greedy ?
We've know that from day one though, it's nothing new.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bingo, that is the reason why we can't randomly point fingers at Klopp or any of the current or former directors.
You can because he's still making terrible decisions and having us play terrible football. He doesn't get a free pass because we run a sustainable model. Bruno G and Palhinha could've been signed for around £60m and would've made a huge difference too our midfield.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can because he's still making terrible decisions and having us play terrible football. He doesn't get a free pass because we run a sustainable model. Bruno G and Palhinha could've been signed for around £60m and would've made a huge difference too our midfield.
Who can be sure it is true ?
I'm not defending him or anyone else, wrong or right like you I only know what gets reported by the unreliable media !

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You wont see me arguing...
But does any of the above have the organising skills strong defence and aggression all tolled into one, a la Casemiro ?
Wasn't he a top buy for them? You're right, we need that type of player without doubt.

Said it at one point that maybe we're heading towards a double pivot in midfield as it worked well at the start of the year.

2-3-1

Thiago - Bellingham
Diaz - Gatkpo - Salah
Nunez

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a chain reaction, Klopp's pressing and mental game is struggling at the moment as a result of the team's extreme competitiveness last season on all fronts followed by way too many injuries and players playing in difficult environment while attempting to regain form,
Sometimes it takes only one player to change a team just look at what Casemiro has done to united.
Thought you said signing one player wouldn't make a difference to us ...

Agree tho. If we get the signings right in summer I think we can and will be a different team.

Manager needs to be backed

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Bruno was always coming to the Toon, not dirty Liverpool

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After 7 years at the club he should never be in a situation where he has lost control to this level.

You have to prioritise consistency, being a yoyo team is not sustainable. You cannot go from title contention to scraping top 4, you need consistency like Pep. The top teams are always in the mix. This is the 2nd season where Liverpool have completely fallen away now, it's a reoccurring theme.

Think of the Storm or Panthers, they don't have one successful season and the next they completely fall away. You have to be there year in year out to be considered a top manager.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes because the dumb ***** never made an offer.
I can't understand that for a club so tight on money and famed for being Moneyball that we haven't picked up some of these types of players. It just doesn't make sense