Bobby does so much, half the reason we’ve been shit this year missing him

bahahah good one

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
4th is probs your best outcome now
Not a chance. We look awful. Not even using our one good thing at the club of oil money to actually attract some talent. Signing flops like Gordon with our shit loads of money is doing fuck all. Watch all the good summer transfers go to liverpool now because they are good again and are promised champions league football once they finish in the 4 again.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a chance. We look awful. Not even using our one good thing at the club of oil money to actually attract some talent. Signing flops like Gordon with our shit loads of money is doing fuck all. Watch all the good summer transfers go to liverpool now because they are good again and are promised champions league football once they finish in the 4 again.
pope out of the carabao cup final is a big loss. I think use miss guimares the most in midfield completely different team with him back in the starting side

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thuoght you did OK in all honesty. Created enough and caused us problems. Just need to be patient as it takes time.

Agree re Gordon. Absolutely terrible player. God knows why you got him?

I'll keep saying this, still a lot of this season to go and plenty can happen. Who knows how it's going to end?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
pope out of the carabao cup final is a big loss. I think use miss guimares the most in midfield completely different team with him back in the starting side
Agree with this. Huge loss. But, if other teams get injuries too they could then lose a few games

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought Bobby was far from good when it came on today btw.

While he really showed the difference between him and Gatpko in the amount of touches, passes and involvement he gave the ball away in some absolutely shocking positions. Newcastle really should've scored from one of his fuck ups.

Class act at times, but needs some time to get back in the flow of things.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decent win . Hopefully this is the start of a run of form for us.
Next up Real Madrid .
Win is a win really. I'm not expecting a lot from the Madrid game, but I think we can all feel a little bit better going into it after the last two games.

TAA actually has been doing quite well in all honesty, which is a good sign. Was nice seeing the forwards being more clinical in the 1st half, though would've loves Jota, Salah, etc. be more clinical the 2nd.

Looking forward to the game and what it brings.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil no reply when I’ve called you out in Nunez
As expected tho, yaps but won’t reply lol
“I want Nunez in for Bobby”
Hahaha what a dud call, 1 goal this year is it?
The disrespect to Bobby

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only four Premier League players - Haaland, Rashford, Kane, Salah - have more non-penalty goals in all comps this season than Darwin Núñez.

Interesting

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only four Premier League players - Haaland, Rashford, Kane, Salah - have more non-penalty goals in all comps this season than Darwin Núñez.

Interesting
90% of premier league forwards arnt competing in champions league, fa cup and went few rounds in the league cup as well as the premier league
so of course he guna score more than most coz he gets more games than most of them, you silly person.
basic maths my silly friend

and Haaland rashford Kane and salah didn’t cost 100m combined either lolololol Hahahha, lets remember we were all comparing him to haaland
now we’re comparing him to duds lol

his played nearly 30 games, most clubs have t even played that let alone one of their forwards played that many lol
maths…..

his the Harry Maguire of forwards, Maguire kept more clean sheets than 70% of Cb because of the team he was in
doesnt mean his was a great buy, he was shit lol
just like Darwin Harry nunez

maths is not your friend lol

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking loving this Liverpool team ATM. Got a lot more improvement in us but nice seeing a bit more togetherness and fight in them.

Made a difference having the front 3 in form, and glad Nunez is finding his feet. Hope his injury isn't too bad!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nunez has 11 goals so on course for 20 over a full season. No bad tbh for your 1st year at a struggling team.

Happy TAA has also found some form tho Madrid will be a massive test for him

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Interesting
jesus would of been on that list if he wasn't injured.
thing is though all those teams are relying on one player to score there goals.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's funny tho as people like writing players off. God knows if Nunez will succeed tho it seems as tho he's on the right track.

He's far from a flop tho which anyone can see.
kroos and touchameni are out of the first leg for madrid so maybe there is a small hope for Liverpool

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Doogie was right about minority investment. Fair play on that.

What does it mean for the club? Fuck knows tbh. Clearly they don't have a future at the club judging by what he's saying, but in the short-term let's hope that they get that minority investment and we see Klopp backed a little more.

4 midfielders. A CB and Mbappe is all I ask for. Too much?