Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Killian Mpabbackflip . He and his mother sound like they are too much of a hassle to deal with. Can we look elsewhere to strengthen our roster please.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No biggie. He joins, we happy. If he doesn't and we find Malah replacements - we happy.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bayern links are getting stronger
That’s the talk. Bayern want to buy him on the cheap. They are losing Lewandowski . Not sure how true the report are but it’s being reported that Liverpool will not offer an increase in wages when it comes to negotiating his new contract.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sell em both. Trade value is now. Or we let them go on a free next year.
Yep, realistically this off-season is the peak of their trade value. Diaz slots in for mane, but who replaces salah?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yep, realistically this off-season is the peak of their trade value. Diaz slots in for mane, but who replaces salah?
I know this is crazy but (provided it goes through) Nunez for Mane, I'd consider Diaz as a Firmino replacement, Jota as the new Origi. Salah is tough - you're sort of looking for a skill set. Salah was average before Liverpool. Suspect the Salah replacement is the same. Maybe Raphinha?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know this is crazy but (provided it goes through) Nunez for Mane, I'd consider Diaz as a Firmino replacement, Jota as the new Origi. Salah is tough - you're sort of looking for a skill set. Salah was average before Liverpool. Suspect the Salah replacement is the same. Maybe Raphinha?
Bowen

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Did think that. He's had 20+ goal campaigns so can be clinical. Might luck out and get $200M for Malah. Spend $120M on Nunez and Bowen leaves u $80M find a lot of things - such as see if u can find a Thiago or Fabinho alternative/project.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still feeling so deflated and depressed. For about an hour we were champions. Two titles now gone the same way.