Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good win that. Thought Robbo had a good game defensively but still lacking that final pass.

Cujo has it all to be a top player but just gotta be a bit quicker with the ball at his feet. Always seems to hold onto it too long.

Well in tho lads. Well in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jota and TAA very good, Jones was also good and looks more like a midfielder, still takes too many touches at times when he should just release the ball. Henderson seems to be going back to what he does well the last few games instead of trying to be a pseudo winger lol.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fair play to Liverpool, we played so poorly , hopefully we can get some signings within the next wk to get 4th spot

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jota and TAA very good, Jones was also good and looks more like a midfielder, still takes too many touches at times when he should just release the ball. Henderson seems to be going back to what he does well the last few games instead of trying to be a pseudo winger lol.
Seeing a lot of people really talking up Jones after that game.

While I agree he did well, still needs a bit of work imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of people really talking up Jones after that game.

While I agree he did well, still needs a bit of work imo.
His decision making and vision needs to improve, to often he plays the safe ball because he's missed the chance to play the killer pass because he's taking a million touches.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His decision making and vision needs to improve, to often he plays the safe ball because he's missed the chance to play the killer pass because he's taking a million touches.
Yeah. Don't know what it is. Has a burst of pace on him and gets in a really advanced position then ... everything stops. But, he's definitely got it in him. Imagine a run of games will help.

What did you think of Gordon? Had a few chances, and got into a good position to score which is good. Lots of people raving on about him, and I think he's done well in all honesty.

But our supporters can go over the top sometimes with their praise!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dont need to sell any players for transfers atm now that we've cleared a lot of deadwood players on ridiculous wages
Find it strange so many teams are leaving it relatively late to bring in transfers. Would've thought Arsenal, Spurs, United especially would have 1 or 2 lined up to bring in the 1st of Jan!

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Find it strange so many teams are leaving it relatively late to bring in transfers. Would've thought Arsenal, Spurs, United especially would have 1 or 2 lined up to bring in the 1st of Jan!
doesnt help when other teams don't want to sell. juve aren't even playing Arthur but they still want a replacement which is ridiculous when they're loaded with midfielders, the whole Vlahovic transfer is taking way too long I honestly dk if he'll even leave now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
doesnt help when other teams don't want to sell. juve aren't even playing Arthur but they still want a replacement which is ridiculous when they're loaded with midfielders, the whole Vlahovic transfer is taking way too long I honestly dk if he'll even leave now
Always that way in Jan I guess? A signing could very well be the difference between 5th and 4th though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
dont need to sell any players for transfers atm now that we've cleared a lot of deadwood players on ridiculous wages
No you need to sell him, I already have him in my 22/23 Liverpool team.