Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thiago still not at training, honestly just sell him to Barca I don't even care anymore

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's not going to happen but could you imagine if the title came down to the last game of the season for us?

Gerrard & Aston Villa play Man City...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not going to happen but could you imagine if the title came down to the last game of the season for us?

Gerrard & Aston Villa play Man City...
Gerrard, Coutinho and Suarez :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mane and Bobby will be out the door I reckon
Not sure, we don't push players out so unless one wants to leave I doubt it will happen. I'd personally move Mane on while he's still worth good money and retain Bobby. There's a fair few quality left wingers around these days while Bobby is pretty versatile and would be more accepting of a rotational role than Mane. Origi and Milner will be gone and that frees up £200k in wages per week + whatever bonuses they're on. Phillips probably sold, that's a transfer fee + another £60k wages per week. Throw in a couple of youngsters we will sell and we should really be making at least 2-3 first team signings.

It's funny seeing us linked to someone like Bowen now, last window heaps of people hated the idea yet now they're begging for him and claiming we can't afford him lol. Our scouting team seems to be on the ball so we should be able to bring in some quality players with plenty of upside...as long as they stay fit lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure, we don't push players out so unless one wants to leave I doubt it will happen. I'd personally move Mane on while he's still worth good money and retain Bobby. There's a fair few quality left wingers around these days while Bobby is pretty versatile and would be more accepting of a rotational role than Mane. Origi and Milner will be gone and that frees up £200k in wages per week + whatever bonuses they're on. Phillips probably sold, that's a transfer fee + another £60k wages per week. Throw in a couple of youngsters we will sell and we should really be making at least 2-3 first team signings.

It's funny seeing us linked to someone like Bowen now, last window heaps of people hated the idea yet now they're begging for him and claiming we can't afford him lol. Our scouting team seems to be on the ball so we should be able to bring in some quality players with plenty of upside...as long as they stay fit lol
I'd imagine Ox will be gone? Most likely Keita too?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gordon rumoured to start

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could've easily been a second yellow for lacazette, thankfully it wasn't because we don't score against 10 :tearsofjoy: