Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More goals than Sancho lol.
It's interesting. Saw someone listing Taki's goals to mins ratio and comparing it to other players.

On paper he actually looks really good!

In reality, he just doesn't seem to be at our level but he does have 8? goals this year!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's interesting. Saw someone listing Taki's goals to mins ratio and comparing it to other players.

On paper he actually looks really good!

In reality, he just doesn't seem to be at our level but he does have 8? goals this year!
6 goals and 1 assist in 675 minutes. We could probably sell him for at least £10m?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coutinho already has more goal involvements than Sancho.
But but but …..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: . Imagine spending over 1 billion pounds and sitting in 7th spot .

Anyways , all we can do now is try win our matches and hope City slips up and we can keep some kind of pressure on them.
1st and 2nd spots have been decided, there are no other contenders for the title.
Man City are the hot favourites but we are still a chance, you never know with Premier league football.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But but but …..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: . Imagine spending over 1 billion pounds and sitting in 7th spot .

Anyways , all we can do now is try win our matches and hope City slips up and we can keep some kind of pressure on them.
1st and 2nd spots have been decided, there are no other contenders for the title.
Man City are the hot favourites but we are still a chance, you never know with Premier league football.
We have no chance. We will finish 2nd.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Twitter fans are absolutely cooked, think Ox and Cujo were amazing today hahaha fucking hell.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Twitter fans are absolutely cooked, think Ox and Cujo were amazing today hahaha fucking hell.
Have seen that.

Brought something different and actually ran at the defence but lost it way too many times. Needs a few games in a row to refund his feet but he wasn't good.

Ox. Just terrible. Yes, he scored a goal but his general play was pretty crap in all honesty.

I realise we won 3-0 and prob could've scored a few more but I honestly felt we were way below par and the level we should be playing at. Midfield is worrying and our our wide backs.

But people are giving out 8s and 9s in their ratings of the team? Madness if you ask me.

Only player I thought was half decent was Matip. Fab did ok in patches. Hendo wasn't a disaster but not great either.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
heard a rumour that the 2nd leg of the liverpool arsenal game is gonna get postponed to the 25th of January

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Talk of Bobby going to Barca in the summer. I guess one of the front three will go? Love Bobby I have to say and I'm not sure if I'd like to see him go.

Issue is that he can't play out wide, so has to be the 9.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s only 13 days left in the transfer window for us to once again NOT buy anyone .
And for us to kid ourselves that we're saving it for a MASSIVE summer.

I don't expect much in the summer. Only Bellingham and and Raphinha ... plus a few youngsters.