Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha. Just happy to get him back early tbh. Haven't watched any games personally and won't. International games don't interest me
Yeah I usually can’t stand the international breaks but thought I’d catch some of the AFCON games for the first time ever. It’s interesting seeing players such as Salah and Mahrez playing in an unfamiliar system. Egypt struggle to create any chances for Salah, similar to United and our strikers to be honest. I cant see Egypt making it far and so I’ll be surprised if Salah is out for more than two weeks, Mane may be out for longer though, Senegal have a nice squad

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I usually can’t stand the international breaks but thought I’d catch some of the AFCON games for the first time ever. It’s interesting seeing players such as Salah and Mahrez playing in an unfamiliar system. Egypt struggle to create any chances for Salah, similar to United and our strikers to be honest. I cant see Egypt making it far and so I’ll be surprised if Salah is out for more than two weeks, Mane may be out for longer though, Senegal have a nice squad
Wouldn't have a clue tbh. Hope they all don't go far and come home early!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Origi still not training, swear he's going to miss all of January when we need him. Anyway as long as he's fit for the Champions League.. :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I kinda want to see Gordon start with Jota and Bobby tomorrow but I assume it will be Taki or Jones?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alisson, Kostas, VVD, Konate, TAA, Fabinho, Morton, Henderson, Jota, Bobby, Gordon.

Fully expect Klopp to start Milner in midfield and Ox up front though.. :tearsofjoy:

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool should win easily odegaard ,Smith rowe and tomiasyu aren't playing for arsenal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp is so predictable
Yeah. Though I thought maybe Ox against his old team? Though having an attacking player on the bench maybe better than having Milly?

Who knows. Let's hope the boys turn up and rip into them.

Go get the Taki!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Xhaka never fucking learns

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he should never play for the club ever again with the amount of times he's cost us games with stupid red cards
Not handy, that would have to be about 6 games someone opposing Liverpool has bed given a red this year …

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not handy, that would have to be about 6 games someone opposing Liverpool has bed given a red this year …
You love to throw that in haha. What was your opinion on the tackle?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he should never play for the club ever again with the amount of times he's cost us games with stupid red cards
You're lucky you're playing us because we rarely ever do shit against 10 man teams lol.