Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mane and Navy both motm in their first game

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

what a joke so technically liverpool could of end up playing the league cup semi last wk
I agree. Fucking Liverpool cheating so they could lose the home ground advantage for the second leg (look how many amazing games we've won at Anfield the second leg) and pushed the games so we have 3 days rest between games.

Madness tbh and Liverpool should be called out for this blatant cheating to get better conditions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
About as dodgey as Liverpool registering 80% of their players as asthmatic to give them medical clearance to use certain meds.
What amazes me is the amount of fans calling our Liverpool over this but haven't said shit about teams like Leicester or whoever else.

That's why I love Liverpool because we're continually inside people's head! Haha.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not to come off as a troll but Salah has now come out multiple times claiming Liverpool arent meeting his demands, Im surprised he gets away with it as much as he does considering we’ve seen these types of articles derail a teams season.

You guys know more about the situation than I do, do you think the club will cave ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to come off as a troll but Salah has now come out multiple times claiming Liverpool arent meeting his demands, Im surprised he gets away with it as much as he does considering we’ve seen these types of articles derail a teams season.

You guys know more about the situation than I do, do you think the club will cave ?
Don't think he's come out too much about it tbh. Only now that he seems to be pushing demands as I assume the club is dicking around. We really need to get this wrapped up as it's gone on way way too long imo.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't think he's come out too much about it tbh. Only now that he seems to be pushing demands as I assume the club is dicking around. We really need to get this wrapped up as it's gone on way way too long imo.
Has the potential to get messy. Youll habe PSG trying to replace Mbappe in the next window. Could see Salah going off to Paris.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has the potential to get messy. Youll habe PSG trying to replace Mbappe in the next window. Could see Salah going off to Paris.
Any contract negotiations has the potential to get messy. Personally feel it's got too messy already tbh as this should be something easily wrapped up. Need to be careful to get something done soon so he doesn't see out his contract and leave on a free ...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay the man his fucking money. He's arguably the best player in the world at the moment and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay the man his fucking money. He's arguably the best player in the world at the moment and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon.
Madness we haven't finished this already. Club is looking really fucking stupid allowing the negotiations to be drawn out do long

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your club will be happy with his subpar showing at AFCON so far, might knock a few thousand off his demands.
Haha. Just happy to get him back early tbh. Haven't watched any games personally and won't. International games don't interest me