2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ox is absolute garbage, that change was not needed

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blah.

Just poor from us. So so so immature.

better second half and we prob could've won it but so could've they.

Why take Jota off though? Don't get that in the slightest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thought Fabinho was terrible tbh. VVD also. Hendo.

Not good at all.
Fabinho caught on the ball too much, Hendo and VVD were lazy in defence. We really have no control in midfield with Thiago gone, yh it's nice having our midfielders get forward but without that control it just isn't worth it. Klopp needs to get ruthless and sell players like Ox asap, absolutely no point in having them here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yup. VVD has been lazy, doesn't even look like he's trying. Hendo is undisciplined. Klopp contributes, should've dropped them ages ago and didn't.
Have to agree with you. I absolutely love Hendo but ... he's been very poor of late. Rushing into the opposition box leaving a gaping hole in front of the defence.

VVD was weird today. Thought he's been OK tbh but today was really poor. They all were tbh.

It's not a bad result all things considered, but shows that we won't be winning the title this year. So far off the form we need to be in to beat City it's mental.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
mane was lucky he wasnt sent off
Agree. If that had happened to us I'd have been livid.

Didn't seem intent behind it but ... was very lucky. Maybe being so early on they didn't want to give a red?

Proabably should've been sent in all reality and again questions have to be asked about VAR in this matter?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. If that had happened to us I'd have been livid.

Didn't seem intent behind it but ... was very lucky. Maybe being so early on they didn't want to give a red?

Proabably should've been sent in all reality and again questions have to be asked about VAR in this matter?
var is a joke now , there's no consistency anymore

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm actually fucking fuming still. I really don't know what possesses Klopp to continue with Henderson in a pseudo winger/10 role when we're down holding midfielders. With the way our squad is we need him there helping out in defence, we need him disciplined and retaining the ball. But for whatever reason he's making runs into the box and playing hoofball when we've got numerous other players that could fill that RCM role. Individually he has become very careless, same goes for VVD and even Alisson. Not sure if they've lost their drive with their spots in the squad being guaranteed or if they're burned out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Liverpool are lucky that wanker Anthony Taylor doesn’t like us any other referee he probably would have been off
Lol no refs sending him off for that, wasn't even looking at him and he brushed him with the forearm. Point of the elbow and it might be a different story. Similar happened with I think Havertz on Konate, less force but he got him around the eye and it wasn't even called a foul. But I agree he does hate you more than us, just lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm actually fucking fuming still. I really don't know what possesses Klopp to continue with Henderson in a pseudo winger/10 role when we're down holding midfielders. With the way our squad is we need him there helping out in defence, we need him disciplined and retaining the ball. But for whatever reason he's making runs into the box and playing hoofball when we've got numerous other players that could fill that RCM role. Individually he has become very careless, same goes for VVD and even Alisson. Not sure if they've lost their drive with their spots in the squad being guaranteed or if they're burned out.
JH is nearly 32. He's past it. Shouldn't be a regular starter anymore. He needs to play the Milner role off the bench next season with Milner being moved on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JH is nearly 32. He's past it. Shouldn't be a regular starter anymore. He needs to play the Milner role off the bench next season with Milner being moved on.
I don't think it's an age thing, more mindset. He has the legs to get forward and press high like a lunatic so I think he still has it in him, I just think he's lost the plot with the freedom he's been given. I agree he shouldn't consistently start and should be there to fill in holes in the team but for whatever reason Klopp isn't doing that right now.

Hopefully Elliott hits the ground running, back training and should be full training this week. Klopp has showed us that he will make changes to accommodate him and hopefully he reigns Henderson in when he does.

Transfers are really shitting me now, the squad is stale and needs a few new faces. I know people blame FSG but it's not like they operate the club on a daily basis and our squad is loaded so we need to move players on just to register them. Why haven't we moved players on? Is it Klopp not wanting to or the club failing to do so? I actually can't even remember the last time we pushed a player our and sold them so I think a bit of it might be Klopps loyalty. Just imagine if we had another defensive minded mid in the squad...we'd be so much better or it and it wouldn't even require invested form the owners and just the sale of a player like Ox.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got his contract extension and has done fuck all. He s player who actually improved under Klopp and his system. I wanted him gone before Klopp arrived.
Anyway , as it stands winning the PL has been dealt a major blow with todays result. When you give up a 2 goal lead away to Chelsea you’re basically saying I’m not good enough to win this years title.
We basically need to have a very good 2nd round and not drop many points , and hope City have a bit of a slump. Not impossible but highly unlikely.
We need to win our catch up match against Leeds and then beat City to make it interesting.
City will drop points , but so will we .
The management really needs to look at some of the squad players and decide if they want to keep them , I’m talking about the ones who spend more time on the sideline injured rather than on the pitch. Then there’s players like Milner who these days is more a liability for the team
We've mentioned the names who need to be moved on. Keita, Milner, Ox offer nothing. Henderson can take over Milners role and become a squad rotational player and not a regular starter, we need to bring in quality players to bolster the squad.
VVD has not been the same since his return from injury but he’s still much better than most CB’s going around .
Gomez has played right back before and he can come in for Trent when he needs a rest or is playing out of form. We’re covered at the back with keepers and defenders.
Bolster the fucking middle and bring in skilled striker .

Last edited: