Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We'll be 9 points behind at the end of today. Possible 12 behind after Chelsea. Going to be a mountain to climb without a doubt especially with AFCON but all we can do is go forward and see what happens
They need to pull their finger out and make sure it’s 6 points after the Chelsea game .
The thing that pisses me off is we didn’t even deserve to lose to Leicester. We had our chances, had possession but just lacked that guile in the box.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All these people complaining about FSG not spending yet they all ignore the fact that Klopp probably isn't even going to play them lol. When Robbo was out of form and Kostas looked on the up Klopp still persisted with Robbo and played him into form, would be the same for Mane, etc even if we had the depth. He only rotates when forced into it.
When there is someone the same level he rotates. Jota/Firmino etc. Our current bench players aren’t on the level of our starters.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The squad needs strengthening. Klopp needs to shelve this closed club mentality and bring in players to freshen the squad, especially in positions where previous signings have not delivered.
Keita has not fulfilled the expectations yet he has been given years to be nurtured on the sidelines. Ox too, offers nothing. There’s 2 spots that we can bring in better players in what are pivotal positions.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When there is someone the same level he rotates. Jota/Firmino etc. Our current bench players aren’t on the level of our starters.
They would be if he fucked off the deadwood and replaced them with quality signings who can push the starters for a starting spot .
Ox , Keita and Milner need to be moved on, that would be a good start.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They would be if he fucked off the deadwood and replaced them with quality signings who can push the starters for a starting spot .
Ox , Keita and Milner need to be moved on, that would be a good start.
No money from the owners to buy good players. I would move on all the players you said alongside Origi.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No money from the owners to buy good players. I would move on all the players you said alongside Origi.
I love Klopp and admire his loyalty to players. But ... Players like Ox and Origi should've gone a while ago.

But, then we've gotta find buyers I imagine?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have a 100% win record this season when Thiago starts and only 36% when he doesn’t.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Awesome, Thiago not training again. Klopp needs to force players out of the club and actually get in someone that can cover Thiago, Thiago is dead set missing more games than Keita.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thiago with a hip injury now ffs, bet we won't see him until February. I'm fucking over this, continually missing the same players over and over again with no real depth to cover the loss. We don't have anyone to cover for Fabinho, we don't have anyone to cover for Thiago, Henderson is now allergic to defence and seems to have free roam in attack for whatever reason. Happy fucking new year.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago with a hip injury now ffs, bet we won't see him until February. I'm fucking over this, continually missing the same players over and over again with no real depth to cover the loss. We don't have anyone to cover for Fabinho, we don't have anyone to cover for Thiago, Henderson is now allergic to defence and seems to have free roam in attack for whatever reason. Happy fucking new year.
You left out Allison and Bobby having Covid lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klopp won’t be on the bench against Chelsea due to catching covid. How the fuck has this match not been postponed?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp won’t be on the bench against Chelsea due to catching covid. How the fuck has this match not been postponed?
Liverpool have asked for it to be played apparently. Guess they're worried about having the game played later when we'd be without Salah, Keita and Mane?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool have asked for it to be played apparently. Guess they're worried about having the game played later when we'd be without Salah, Keita and Mane?
I think they are worried about a congested match schedule later on with CL matches and other commitments like FA and Carabao cup games.
We already have to play the postponed game against Leeds so I don’t think they want to add to that.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Know @Freakzilla will be pissed off at me saying this but what a HUGE game today!

Anything but a win means season 100% over imo. Don't think city will slip up anyway, but we drop points and it won't matter.

Is there any confirmation on which players are out?