Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have been loyal to those owners either. They destroyed the team.
Completely agree with you about the owners mate. No argument there at all.

However, Torres was a snake in the way he went about things and by going to the club he went. Just how I feel.

Same as countinho. When you start faking injuries and refusing to play, that's enough for me. Don't care what the club has done, not cool.

Tho, some might argue that Suarez bit a player to get his move lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coutinho was a prick how he went about things . He got his manager and his NT coach to make veiled statements about where he should be playing etc etc.
The best thing that happened was us selling him for overs , with this money we bought players who helped us win the PL , CL and other major trophies.
His career has gone backward since leaving us , Barcelona don’t want him , Bayern didn’t want to keep even after winning the CL with him in their squad.
He can go to Newcastle now.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
few players have fallen as dramatically and quickly as Coutinho after leaving LFC for Barca... from a Brazil and EPL star to just overpaid, unwanted, loaned out... and his transfer fee and wages have contributed to the near financial implosion of the club he was so desperate to move to

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
few players have fallen as dramatically and quickly as Coutinho after leaving LFC for Barca... from a Brazil and EPL star to just overpaid, unwanted, loaned out... and his transfer fee and wages have contributed to the near financial implosion of the club he was so desperate to move to
Shame really as was such a fantastic player at Liverpool.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Suarez was a bellend And a racist
Good video that. Love Suarez. An absolute freak with a mental attitude of wanting to win at all costs. Love him.
saurez is a bellend and a racist piece of shit who bites people, all Costs including racial abuse and biting
now you were in the Manchester United thread trying to say ronaldo was a rapist when clearly there was no proof or conviction but you will get on here and support a racist like him who bites people
fairs fair, I will back you against the United scum but you seroiusly can’t say that then say you love saurez?
then say stuff like that
looks stupid and gives those wankers ammunition

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was the only one that wanted Gini to leave. We needed him to go to open up space for our youngsters. He wasn’t worth what he wanted.

TAA is back for our next game.

The fans forgave Torres. Suarez will always be welcomed after he retires.
I would of liked him to stay but wasn’t concerned when he left either

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at his best, I believe Maradona played the highest level of football ever... but he was a confessed cocaine user for which he got banned in the early 90's, he used a banned performance enhancer that got him thrown out of the 1994 World Cup, had links to the Neapolitan Camorra mafia, was a very public supporter of Fidel Castro, consistently f*+#ed prostitutes and other women, abandoned his bastard child born to his sister's friend in Naples in 1986 and did not acknowledge his son for decades, shot at media with an air rifle, was involved in a full on melee in a match vs Athletic Bilbao etc.

best not use off field flaws when judging on field abilities

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
at his best, I believe Maradona played the highest level of football ever... but he was a confessed cocaine user for which he got banned in the early 90's, he used a banned performance enhancer that got him thrown out of the 1994 World Cup, had links to the Neapolitan Camorra mafia, was a very public supporter of Fidel Castro, consistently f*+#ed prostitutes and other women, abandoned his bastard child born to his sister's friend in Naples in 1986 and did not acknowledge his son for decades, shot at media with an air rifle, was involved in a full on melee in a match vs Athletic Bilbao etc.

best not use off field flaws when judging on field abilities
100%,
but we can’t go pointing out things of other teams players in other threads then forget our own, and then say what great players ours are In our thread !
that makes us look like idiots
we have to own it,
and call a spade a spade
and its immature biased and silly
too much squabbling I’ve noticed

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suarez was a bellend And a racist

saurez is a bellend and a racist piece of shit who bites people, all Costs including racial abuse and biting
now you were in the Manchester United thread trying to say ronaldo was a rapist when clearly there was no proof or conviction but you will get on here and support a racist like him who bites people
fairs fair, I will back you against the United scum but you seroiusly can’t say that then say you love saurez?
then say stuff like that
looks stupid and gives those wankers ammunition
Love it.

Yeah. As a player I fricken love Suarez. Simple. Passion. Never say die. Fight to the end. A winner.

Racist? Look. It wasn't good what he did, but I do think it was the same as the Cavanni situation where it was a cultural misunderstanding rather than outright racism? The club and Suarez handled that whole affair terribly in all honesty.

As for Ronaldo? Think there was a fair bit of proof in all honesty, but she took a very large sum of money from him and was hush about it. Till now ...

As a player, I'd take Suarez back in a heartbeat. Without doubt. Imagine him playing up front? We'd kill the league.

You call him a racist and biter. At least the latter is true, that can't be denied that's without doubt.

Since playing with us have those things happened? Has he bit anyone? Had any racist moments?

As for me looking stupid. So be it mate. I understand band respect what you're saying, but do disagree with it. But, that's cool as you've got your views and I respect that

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love it.

Yeah. As a player I fricken love Suarez. Simple. Passion. Never say die. Fight to the end. A winner.

Racist? Look. It wasn't good what he did, but I do think it was the same as the Cavanni situation where it was a cultural misunderstanding rather than outright racism? The club and Suarez handled that whole affair terribly in all honesty.

As for Ronaldo? Think there was a fair bit of proof in all honesty, but she took a very large sum of money from him and was hush about it. Till now ...

As a player, I'd take Suarez back in a heartbeat. Without doubt. Imagine him playing up front? We'd kill the league.

You call him a racist and biter. At least the latter is true, that can't be denied that's without doubt.

Since playing with us have those things happened? Has he bit anyone? Had any racist moments?

As for me looking stupid. So be it mate. I understand band respect what you're saying, but do disagree with it. But, that's cool as you've got your views and I respect that
No cultural misunderstanding what he said to Patrice Evra, we both know that
and yes the biting not just once shows you the intellect of the man
The guy cavani responded to on Twitter said it was genuine nice gesture
Evra incident Was vile
maybe ronaldo did do those things but end of the day it’s hear say and no proof, that’s a fact
but that’s besides the point, we can’t call out other teams for stuff then turn a blind eye to ourselves
that’s my point
I read the Manchester thread but don’t comment, and when I read the ronaldo stuff I honestly didn’t care
but apples for apples when your saying what a guy saurez is, you have to call a spade a spade both ways
now I’m not a white guy so maybe that’s why it stings with Suarez, that could be my biased coming out
and happy to say that and call it a spade
Just my view

I like to keep things as unbiased and real as possible in all aspects life
YNWA

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Few reporting that we're offering Mo £350k per week

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No cultural misunderstanding what he said to Patrice Evra, we both know that
and yes the biting not just once shows you the intellect of the man
The guy cavani responded to on Twitter said it was genuine nice gesture
Evra incident Was vile
maybe ronaldo did do those things but end of the day it’s hear say and no proof, that’s a fact
but that’s besides the point, we can’t call out other teams for stuff then turn a blind eye to ourselves
that’s my point
I read the Manchester thread but don’t comment, and when I read the ronaldo stuff I honestly didn’t care
but apples for apples when your saying what a guy saurez is, you have to call a spade a spade both ways
now I’m not a white guy so maybe that’s why it stings with Suarez, that could be my biased coming out
and happy to say that and call it a spade
Just my view

I like to keep things as unbiased and real as possible in all aspects life
YNWA
Agree to disagree mate. Who knows about Evra? Was it as clear cut as you're putting out? Like Ronaldo, it was really a case of he said / she said with absolutely no clear evidence either way.

But I will say I'm not as naive as I was at the time when I backed him 100%. He used that term, and meant to use it. Doubt he realised the true impact it was going to be, nor the bad nature it'd be taken but still ...

Without doubt it was the wrong thing to do, and the way the club / supporters backed him without question was wrong also. We should've put our hands up and accepted the mistake rather than the avenue we went down. IT wasn't right, and I definitely made a mistake at that time to support him and to make it the whole "world vs us" thing that was going on and I got sucked into.

At the end day though mate, he and the club paid the price. And a heavy price at that. He was villified in the media. Hounded out of England. Without doubt he had his issues, whether it be the biting or Evra incident so he wasn't an innocent in all of this. But, he was really attacked from all sides.

Get what you're saying, and can see why you think it's hypocritical and not cool. Fair enough mate, and love the fact that you've called me out on this. It's what these pages are for. Healthy debate. And I'm not taking it overly personal or anything.

But, with Ronaldo I guess what rubs me is the fanfare there's been to him coming back. Of course he's the 3rd best player in the world, after Salah and Messi ;), and I understand all of the hype. It's a big thing him coming back to the EPL, and especially his home club.

Could you imagine Suarez coming back and getting a positive reception? Of course not. But, why then Ronaldo? That's what rubs me, that hypocracy.

You may say "Why are you willing to accept Suarez's past sins and not Ronaldos?" and that's fair enough. For me the sticking point is that Suarez well and truly paid for his past crimes. He was hung, drawn and quartered from all corners of the UK and world in all honesty. He recieved multiple massive suspensions.

Ronaldo? It still hasn't truly been resolved in any way. The lady is still making those claims. Nothing has been done about it, and very few commentators are even mentioning it. He paid her off? Why if he did nothing wrong?

Of course the situation with Ronaldo is different, so how can he be punished through suspensions and fines? Of course he can't, but he's walking into the EPL like a king and that's what I don't like. And why I see the Suarez & Ronaldo situations as very very different.