Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking forward to another season. Real Madrid man but Liverpool is really in my heart if you know what I mean, YnWa
started off great guns and looking like taking the title
sitting pretty on top of the table

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark me.

We've actually got 4 top top CBs. Madness that.

Midfielders? Fabinho is the best there is. Thiago. Hendo. Bloody hell.
Weve also got a top class right back and very 2 good left backs.
“Crosstas” seems to have setitled and will only get better .
We need a goal poacher to partner Mane and Salah , that would be perfect. Not a tap in merchant in the twilight of his career but striker who will complement Salah and Mane and make us unstoppable .

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
imagine ronaldo up front tho, a player like him leading our attack
i hate how we can’t attract big players, seems like they think we’re a small club
we either have to sign and hope
sure some have come good under the jurgen but lots have been failures too
who would you sign to replace firminiho, I think his been a passenger for along time

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
imagine ronaldo up front tho, a player like him leading our attack
i hate how we can’t attract big players, seems like they think we’re a small club
we either have to sign and hope
sure some have come good under the jurgen but lots have been failures too
who would you sign to replace firminiho, I think his been a passenger for along time
He's a class player that for sure. Suited for Liverpool? Far from convinced.

Would love to see a Haaland type player tho. That'd be the dream signing. Not going to happen unfortunately ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Weve also got a top class right back and very 2 good left backs.
“Crosstas” seems to have setitled and will only get better .
We need a goal poacher to partner Mane and Salah , that would be perfect. Not a tap in merchant in the twilight of his career but striker who will complement Salah and Mane and make us unstoppable .
This is definitely true. Would love to see back up for Trent tho Milner really surprised me against Palace. Was class.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kelleher; Bradley, Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas; Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones; Gordon, Origi, Minamino.

Imagine none of you guys are getting up for this.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decent side in all honesty. Excited to see Gordon and Bradley getting a run out. Will be interesting seeing how they get on.

But, you've got pretty strong backs there. Midfield are all experienced. Decent side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could Ox play any worse? He's absolutely fucking hopeless.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ox has been slowly getting worse and worse . Very disappointing half from him.
Kelleher with a penalty save . We got off to a great start with Taki’s goal from yet another set piece corner and then played as if we had won the game .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Comfortable win. Taki with a brace and yes Origi is back, kinda , sort off . :grinning:
Konate / Gomez at the back looked solid. Crosstas with another quality delivery resulting in a goal. We blooded 3 youngsters , Gordon has a big future ahead of him.
Im a big fan of Curtis Jones , love the way he plays . Decent performance but geez the future looks bright with some of the youngsters coming through.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decent performance. Didn't really get out of 1st gear in all honesty, and looked a little flat ... which is understandable considering none of them had really played together before.

Gomez to me was a class above. Just such a good player he is. Was happy for Taki to get a few goals and hope he can continue to produce them. Needs a little bit of a run in the team?

Konate. Have read lots of people praising him which I find a little strange? Seemed a little lost at times, but again it's to be expected when you haven't played together and didn't have a strong midfield in front of him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tell you what though. Very impressed with Morton's performance. Bloody hell. Straight into the mixer at halftime and was faultless. Really really good display by him.

Was similarily impressed by Bradley who I thought was quite good, apart from the penalty. Gordon. Lots of talk about him, and you could see why. Damn, for a 16 year old ...

Exciting times ahead I think. Was a good mix of youth and experience in that team. Long may it continue and these boys get as many games as they possibly can.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good was the travelling Kop for that game? Fucking hell it was awesome.

Have always dreamt of going to Anfield, but damn it'd be good to be in the away end at a big game at Chelsea or City or Arsenal perhaps. Would be rocking

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd like to see Taki start against Brentford and see how he goes with some more quality around him. He had some very good touches but was unfortunately shifted to midfield to accommodate Ox being completely fucking useless there.

Morton very good when he came on, we looked so much better with him in midfield. Bradley and Gordon very good also. Nice to have some promising prospects getting some minutes.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd like to see Taki start against Brentford and see how he goes with some more quality around him. He had some very good touches but was unfortunately shifted to midfield to accommodate Ox being completely fucking useless there.

Morton very good when he came on, we looked so much better with him in midfield. Bradley and Gordon very good also. Nice to have some promising prospects getting some minutes.
Agree with all above. Taki surely has earnt his right to start. Really good movement. Clinical. Hope he gets his chance.

Tell you what. The Greek lad is a decent player. Actually looked better than Robbo when the latter came on.

It was only one game but seeing Gordon, Morton, Bradley, Jones all youngsters coming through. Played well