Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you read what Klopp said? Sometimes it's about rhythm, sometimes it's about fitness.

You got it completely wrong already with the Konate and Kosta won't start against Palace call.

Maybe, just maybe ... You're wrong again lol
I didn't say he wont play them. I said it's stupid TO PLAY THEM. I personally don't want them to play in that waste of a time tournament.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well ...

So if they play them, they're stupid. Correct?

I sound stupid all the time btw. Let's not try and say it's because of one comment lol
If someone does 1 stupid thing it doesn't make them stupid. Also the call is 100% by Klopp. His team has nothing to do with it. We all do stupid things and to me it would be aa stupid thing by Klopp. Doesn't mean I'm calling him stupid.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same except I'd replace Robbo & Konate with Tsimikas & Matip.
I think Konate is likely if he's fit, it's a good chance to get another game into him. Kostas I guess the same could apply. There's also that young fullback that I can't think of, Klopp may want to give him a run also.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Konate is likely if he's fit, it's a good chance to get another game into him. Kostas I guess the same could apply. There's also that young fullback that I can't think of, Klopp may want to give him a run also.
Agree on both Kostas and Konate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chelsea fans are unbearable online hahaha. Apparently we only have 1 good CB and no midfielders :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chelsea fans are unbearable online hahaha. Apparently we only have 1 good CB and no midfielders :tearsofjoy:
Fark me.

We've actually got 4 top top CBs. Madness that.

Midfielders? Fabinho is the best there is. Thiago. Hendo. Bloody hell.