Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruno's stats for you mate:

17/18 - 16 goals and 20 assists in 56 games
18/19 - 32 goals and 18 assists in 53 games.
19/20 - 27 goals and 22 assists in 50 games.
20/21 - 27 goals and 17 assists in 54 games so far.

92 goals and 77 assists in 213 games.
Hos many of this seasons 27 goals are from the penalty spot?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So all those penalties and yet the “trophy” is a just a top 4 finish.
next year when the penalties dry up what are you going to do?
LFC will be stronger ( fully fit squad)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kabak out of Thursday's game against United. Fab back to CB. Don't fancy our chances in the slightest personally. Just can't see it happening.

Let's be honest. As much as we all love to hate United, they're on fire right now. Got that winning mentality. Can see them putting 4 past us actually.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We’re gun be too tired by Thursday to put 4 past anyone
Leicester 2 Moro
Then you blokes
It’s a shame really

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea just shit their pants lads
Chelsea foxes next week
One ain’t guna make the top 4 now

Be happy

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea will make top 4 .
The issue we have is we need to win ALL our games to make top 4.
If you win 3 and foxes lose their 2 your in….
If u win 3 and Chelsea lose and draw your in…..

I h9nestly think one of those 2 won’t make it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Williams started at CB. Just lost bowel control. Fucking hell. We desperately need to blow them away in the opening 30 and be 4 up!

Otherwise, we're done for!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Amazed UNited haven't had a go at our CBs more.

I'm actually amazed that we've shown fight to come back, and look half decent. Need at least another goal as United 100% will get another.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1-2 up at HT. We’ve scored 3 goals. Phillips scored an own goal but the Bruno jizz train have awarded him an the goal. Unbelievable with overrated penalty king myth. Lol
Alison yet to make a a save , and we’ve had 2 penalties turned down. The first a handball in the 2nd minute which I’ve seen given in other matches and then the follow through foul on Phillips in the box by Baily which VAR overturned.
Hopefully we can go on with this in the 2nd half and bag the much needed 3 points. We will find more space now too as they will chase an equaliser in the 2nd half.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazed UNited haven't had a go at our CBs more.

I'm actually amazed that we've shown fight to come back, and look half decent. Need at least another goal as United 100% will get another.
They haven’t really created anything. Alison hasn’t had to make a save. We’ve scored 3 goals .
the refereeing is once again favourable for them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1-2 up at HT. We’ve scored 3 goals. Phillips scored an own goal but the Bruno jizz train have awarded him an the goal. Unbelievable with overrated penalty king myth. Lol
Alison yet to make a a save , and we’ve had 2 penalties turned down. The first a handball in the 2nd minute which I’ve seen given in other matches and then the follow through foul on Phillips in the box by Baily which VAR overturned.
Hopefully we can go on with this in the 2nd half and bag the much needed 3 points. We will find more space now too as they will chase an equaliser in the 2nd half.
We've done alright. Felt Fab was pretty poor that first 20, but the whole team showed some balls for once and really fought back.

Means nothing if we go on and lose though!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They haven’t really created anything. Alison hasn’t had to make a save. We’ve scored 3 goals .
the refereeing is once again favourable for them.
Yeah. Shit reffing but to be expected. Surprised they haven't isolated our CBs more than they have. Really surprising.

45 to go though. 45 to go. Gotta show some balls and go after the third.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta be happy with that. Well in boys.

I've been very very critical of them but hats off to them today. Really stood up and actually took their chances. Still areas to improve in but super proud of them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta say. Thought Williams did alright today apart from their 2nd goal. Credit to him. Had a go at him last game but he did really well. Thought midfield did a decent job of protecting him too.

Ref was shocking. Really. United player should've been sent with a 2nd yellow on Mane but not even a foul given. Fucking nuts

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Comfortable win. The score could and should have been 6-2 . Refereeing was a sub standard and pro SCUM Utd. The only thing he didn’t do is award that overrated Portuguese myth Bruno apenalty to convert from the penalty spot. What a whining prick that Bruno is too complaining all game .
2 penalties not given to us but in the end it didn’t matter .
Have I mentioned that Bruno is an overrated penalty whore ? How substandard was his general play .
Trent played well and we looked in the final third. Jota should have killed the game earlier when he had the chance for 4-1.
3 games to play and is it stands now if we win all 3 we will finish top 4.
I still cannot get over the Bruno hype who is nothing but a myth, a penalty whore.
I would just like to reiterate that him leaving Sporting Lisbon is reason why they are winning the title.
Have I mentioned that I think he is very overrated?
Moving forward, let’s hope they keep Ole.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ref was shocking. Really. United player should've been sent with a 2nd yellow on Mane but not even a foul given. Fucking nuts
He ref Was their ONLY player that was dangerous today. He was a bigger threat to us than anybody .
How about that Bruno dud? Penalty whore and nothing more, and a whiny weasel .