Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The fact Klopp subbed Keita off before half time says it all really. Could've been Gini too.

Just terrible from the midfield and I really didn't expect that from them. Utter shit.
Gini was worse and Fabinho not much better. Soooooooo bad

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gini was worse and Fabinho not much better. Soooooooo bad
I can't ever remember seeing us this bad. We literally passed the ball to them continuously. I honestly can't believe how bad it was. Can't get my head around it.

Still 45 to save this tie. Get one goal then who knows. They get a 3rd then it'll be a 4th and possibly a 5th.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuckin bench mane. Salah was one on one with the keeper and he plays for the foul.
ACtually think we missed Bobby's pressing today, especially in that first half. Mane has just been so so off form.

BLah. Dreadful performance. Out played across the park. We were schooled tbh.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We played against an experienced side with quality players and were exposed.
Midfield was average , Gini hurry up and off you go to Barcelona. Keita has offered nothing in his time at our club. See ya later.
Phillips is nothing more than a back up player ( mid table team Quality ) . Kabak isn’t worth 8 million let alone 18. TAA the usual stuff with him , if he’s not doing brilliant things he is having shockers.
Real Madrid looked more polished, having said that all 3 goals were avoidable, they came from poor poor defending.
How the fuck do you get it back to 2-1 qnd then manage to concede a goal from a throw in.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We played against an experienced side with quality players and were exposed.
Midfield was average , Gini hurry up and off you go to Barcelona. Keita has offered nothing in his time at our club. See ya later.
Phillips is nothing more than a back up player ( mid table team Quality ) . Kabak isn’t worth 8 million let alone 18. TAA the usual stuff with him , if he’s not doing brilliant things he is having shockers.
Real Madrid looked more polished, having said that all 3 goals were avoidable, they came from poor poor defending.
How the fuck do you get it back to 2-1 qnd then manage to concede a goal from a throw in.
Klopp got schooled by Zidane there. Tactically we were absolutely outclasses. Credit to Zidane and his boys.

MIdfield we were shocking. Keita was bad but geez Gini and Fab weren't much better.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Utterly bizarre, such a listless, spineless performance. Keita sadly has been an abject failure....ABORT!
Seems many of them kicking stones ...Gini, Mane, WTF boys?!!

Squad refresh needed badly!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This loss was a much worse team performance than CL final.
The loss was one of the worst I've seen under Klopp. If not THE worst.

We got absolutely schooled, especially in that first half. Keita has copped a lot of shit, and rightly so as he wasn't functioning at all in the way he should've. But, you can say the same about Mane, Gini, pretty much the whole team that first half. Terrible.

Gotta say that we really REALLY missed Hendo in this game. He wouldn't have allowed that to happen. We lacked leaders. We lacked A leader. All of them were shocking.

Would like to say I've got belief in that we can turn it around, and we still can, but ... tall order. We'll see.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The loss was one of the worst I've seen under Klopp. If not THE worst.

We got absolutely schooled, especially in that first half. Keita has copped a lot of shit, and rightly so as he wasn't functioning at all in the way he should've. But, you can say the same about Mane, Gini, pretty much the whole team that first half. Terrible.

Gotta say that we really REALLY missed Hendo in this game. He wouldn't have allowed that to happen. We lacked leaders. We lacked A leader. All of them were shocking.

Would like to say I've got belief in that we can turn it around, and we still can, but ... tall order. We'll see.
Totally agree with you.

Can’t see any way out for this team.
They look spent, can’t get on a roll....gladly eat my words, highly doubt it thought.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Totally agree with you.

Can’t see any way out for this team.
They look spent, can’t get on a roll....gladly eat my words, highly doubt it thought.
Yeah. I'm still shocked at that performance. I really couldn't and still can't believe it if I'm being honest. Was that us?

I mean, we've been shit this year without a doubt but the team we had on the park is so so much better than what we put out.

The one thing. The ONE thing that may save us is the pride of our players ... maybe. Surely they'd be embarrassed by that performance so I'd hope that they'll come out firing next week.

We'll honestly see against Villa on the weekend if you ask me. Fuck we miss Hendo though. BLoody hell. Not sure who I was arguing with on here about him, but his leadership is second to none.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The thing that really stands out for me?

How bad Allison has been. Last year he would've saved that last goal, without doubt. And maybe one more?

This year ...

The regression of a vast majority of these players is absolutely shocking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Konate for £28m, now if at least 3 CBs could stay fit at all times then that would be great.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Konate for £28m, now if at least 3 CBs could stay fit at all times then that would be great.
Is that confirmed? Geez, decent price that but makes u wonder why he's going so cheap. VVD, Gomez, Konate, Matip, Kabak, Phillips. Looks good on paper but as you say ... They need to stay fit