Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Davies debut, Keita starting, Jota starting, Fabinho in midfield...looks like I might get up at 1am to watch it lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will have to issue an early apology to @tassiedevil and @Beastmode
Didn’t realise nrl starts this Friday and will probably go a bit quiet on the the Epl threads
I know you blokes will miss me a bit, but will still be on to hang shit from time to time but nowhere near as much

Xox

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t realise nrl starts this Friday and will probably go a bit quiet on the the Epl threads
I know you blokes will miss me a bit, but will still be on to hang shit from time to time but nowhere near as much

Xox
I'm sure we can make some time for them

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Davies debut, Keita starting, Jota starting, Fabinho in midfield...looks like I might get up at 1am to watch it lol.
Having Keita in midfield will make a massive difference to pressing. Think when he played he was easily the best presser?

Fab in midfield will give the back four more protection. And even more of a goal threat.

Jota ... Clearly will add more to our attack but a lot will depend on the midfield.

Is Kabak back? Would love to see him get a longer run. Did well last game

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck me. Klopp is making a statement here.

Dropping Trent, Fab, Thiago, Mane?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alisson, Williams Phillips Williams Robertson, Wijnaldum Milner Keita, Shaqiri Salah Jota.

Truthfully? If this is the starting line up and those players have been dropped? They deserved it.

Fucking ballsy tho

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Deserved lead for Fulham. We've looked terrible. Changes in personel haven't produced the right reaction. Getting carved up at the back. No creativity. Just ordinary.

So sad seeing how bad we've become. Just terrible.

Need a miracle to get a win out of this. Lacking in quality across the park. Poor. Poor. Poor.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again though. Just seeing a lack of energy out there. Terrible playing it out from the back. Neco, who's supposed to be an attacking fullback, sparying it everywhere but to feet. Robbo not much better tbh. The CBs hoofing it. They'll get a second Fulham if we keep playing like this.

Get why Klopp made changes. He had to. But the lack of fight amongst these players is embarrassing. Where's the pride?

Got 45 mins to turn this around or this season will get very very embarrassing.

truth be told. I can see Fulham scoring another 2-3 on us. At home. Fukcing shit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CAn't watch this anymore. 10 to go. Fuck this. TV off.

Just disasterous from this team. Fucking embarrassing. No pride. No guts.

Just shit. Fuck off

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Xox
Will have to issue an early apology to @coach and @CaptainJackson
Didn’t realise nrl starts this Friday and will probably go a COMPLETELY quiet on the the Epl threads
I know you blokes will miss me a bit, but will still be on to cry and complain from time to time but nowhere near as much

Xox

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inexplicable!

Hard to believe what’s going on, and despite the challenges, the players we’re putting on the field shouldn’t be losing 6 straight at Anfield. As others have said, obviously more to this than meets the eye...who’d have thought we’d be looking to the Bulldogs for our next win!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This team should stil be knocking the Fulhams etc off with ease
@tassiedevil, what’s your thoughts
I think klopp lost the group

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This team should stil be knocking the Fulhams etc off with ease
@tassiedevil, what’s your thoughts
I think klopp lost the group
I need to take a break from this if I'm honest.

Have been through some shit with liverpool over the years. Stuck with them. That shit has been shit because we've had shit players. So I accepted it.

There's nothing I can say about this. There really isn't. I don't understand it. It can't be excused. This team isn't shit. The players aren't shit. They're fucking unbelievable.

but ...

It's not about defending the title, that was gone a long time ago. It's losing the games we're losing.

There isn't an excuse. Mentally they're fucked. There's no leaders on that team. I guess without Hendo. Without VVD. We could say that we've lost that leadership? That desire? We've given up.

But we were the 'mentality monsters' in the past. Last year? We won everything. How do you lose that so quickly? Players bought into the bad luck. The excuses about injuries. Being fucked over by VAR. Screwed by the refs. We bought into that and became soft. Accepted mediocracy.

That comes down to Klopp I guess?

Football is about that 1%. You lose that 1% mentally and you're done. We lost well over that 1%.

Has Klopp lost the group? No. I don't think he has but I think he's lost himself. He's the man who brought us the CL and EPL. He's the one. I guess the whole thing with his mother affected him? IDK. But if he's not inspiring then the team isn't inspiring.

Under Klopp we came back from 3-0 down to the mighty Barcelona to win 4-3. Yes. We had the crowd, but Klopp placed belief in those players that we could do it. The players stepping in this year have been dreadful. Klopp has lost his touch. The players don't believe anymore.

It's fucked and I don't know how they can turn it around. It was the first time I've turned off a game before the end for as long as I can remember. I'm not going to watch the CL game on Wednesday, and I don't think I'm going to watch the next EPL game either.

Not out of anger, but .... if I'm going to neglect my wife and kids by watching the footy instead of them then it better be worth it!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Inexplicable!

Hard to believe what’s going on, and despite the challenges, the players we’re putting on the field shouldn’t be losing 6 straight at Anfield. As others have said, obviously more to this than meets the eye...who’d have thought we’d be looking to the Bulldogs for our next win!
Don't mind losing ... went through Owlface. Watching Evan's team. Rodgers and sending off Stevie in the worst way possible. Have been through it all with Liverpool and can take it.

But this team ... THIS team ... whether we've got injuries or not our front 3 and midfielders are all top players. Our fullbacks are top players. How is it that we've scored the least goals in '21? Is that right?

It's absolutely madness. I just can't even be around Liverpool atm.

Klopp has lost the belief in himself if you ask me. He's lost that edge. He needs a break. Personally he should take the rest of the season off to morn his mother properly, and come back for next season fresh because whatever he's doign now ... isn't working.

Long-term. How the fuck do we come back from this? Every team has figured us out. EVERY. FUCKING. TEAM. How do we come back from this? We can't score a goal with the same players who were banging them in for fun less than 8 months ago.