Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There were some good signs from that match. Dominant display and we created chances. Hopefully we run into some form at a crucial time.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There were some good signs from that match. Dominant display and we created chances. Hopefully we run into some form at a crucial time.
Good signs. Worrying ones also if I'm honest. Defensively we were lacking and would've got punished against a slightly better side.

Going to be a real battle for the top 4. Massive challenge ahead.

Need our front 3 to start firing.

Does anyone know about Jota? Is he OK?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But bag one of the best midfielders .....
Joker mate just a joker
Obsessed mate.

Don't you have family and friends you could talk to? Need to take a break from this page I think mate. You need a breather.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one in that Liverpool squad is world class
Not consistent enough
Get a look at this shambolic title defence
None stepped up when they needed it
Not even against the small clubs
Obsesssed much? LOL

On current form, no one in the Liverpool team is world-class. There's no doubt about that. No one is in world-class form.

Do we judge players on a good or bad 6 months or so though? Apparently some people do, but I certainly don't.

Each to their own though.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obsesssed much? LOL

On current form, no one in the Liverpool team is world-class. There's no doubt about that. No one is in world-class form.

Do we judge players on a good or bad 6 months or so though? Apparently some people do, but I certainly don't.

Each to their own though.
Do we judge players on a few games against certain clubs ?
Fuck your a hypocrite

Do realise what you just said
Up me for judging players on a poor 8 months
But you pin Bruno for not dominating in 4 games

That will do me
You just cooked yourself mate
You just painted the picture perfectly

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do we judge players on a few games against certain clubs ?
Fuck your a hypocrite

Do realise what you just said
Up me for judging players on a poor 8 months
But you pin Bruno for not dominating in 4 games

That will do me
You just cooked yourself mate
You just painted the picture perfectly
Let me slow this down for you my friend. As it's clear you're a little slow.

You've made a claim. A statement. That Bruno is world-class. Fair enough.

I've come back saying that world-class means that you need to show up in the big games. Which I think is fair enough. I mean. A stats padder would get a heap of goals against the dross, but not score against the top teams. Right?

So when we talk about world-class we're talking about consistency and showing up against the best. Correct?

Which Bruno hasn't done yet, and hasn't shown it in his career, yet. That's it.

Now, talking about Liverpool I believe this is a seperate point that once again you're trying to drag into your Bruno monologue / wankfest.

We can talk about Liverpool players. Sure. They're not showing world-class form. They're showing shocking form if I'm honest. If this season were the first time I'd seen these players play I'd think their Championship players ... well, a few of them at least :grinning: LOL

However, these players have shown over the years a consistently high level of play with many of them being consistently world-class. Going on CL runs. EPL runs. Against the best defenders. Against the best attackers.

That doesn't mean they're world-class players in world-class form right now but ... if that's how it all works then ...

Now, you can sit there and try and claim this or that.

You obviously want to create a United vs the world thing with Bruno. It winds you up incredibly any time anyone mentions him. It's fucking hilarious. It really is.

You claim bias ... but I've never seen anyone back a player so so much without listening to anyone's point of views, then claim everyone else is bais.

Clearly you've been locked up too long or something mate. Go out with your family and friends. Get away from it all mate. Really :grinning: LOL

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me slow this down for you my friend. As it's clear you're a little slow.

You've made a claim. A statement. That Bruno is world-class. Fair enough.

I've come back saying that world-class means that you need to show up in the big games. Which I think is fair enough. I mean. A stats padder would get a heap of goals against the dross, but not score against the top teams. Right?

So when we talk about world-class we're talking about consistency and showing up against the best. Correct?

Which Bruno hasn't done yet, and hasn't shown it in his career, yet. That's it.

Now, talking about Liverpool I believe this is a seperate point that once again you're trying to drag into your Bruno monologue / wankfest.

We can talk about Liverpool players. Sure. They're not showing world-class form. They're showing shocking form if I'm honest. If this season were the first time I'd seen these players play I'd think their Championship players ... well, a few of them at least :grinning: LOL

However, these players have shown over the years a consistently high level of play with many of them being consistently world-class. Going on CL runs. EPL runs. Against the best defenders. Against the best attackers.

That doesn't mean they're world-class players in world-class form right now but ... if that's how it all works then ...

Now, you can sit there and try and claim this or that.

You obviously want to create a United vs the world thing with Bruno. It winds you up incredibly any time anyone mentions him. It's fucking hilarious. It really is.

You claim bias ... but I've never seen anyone back a player so so much without listening to anyone's point of views, then claim everyone else is bais.

Clearly you've been locked up too long or something mate. Go out with your family and friends. Get away from it all mate. Really :grinning: LOL
I listen to everyone, it’s only you Liverpool supporters hypocrisy that is disgraceful

You showed how much of a hypocrite you are in previous post which I called you on

It’s sad really

I think we will have to agree to disagree

I say Bruno is world class

You say his not

Simple as that

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I listen to everyone, it’s only you Liverpool supporters hypocrisy that is disgraceful

You showed how much of a hypocrite you are in previous post which I called you on

It’s sad really

I think we will have to agree to disagree

I say Bruno is world class

You say his not

Simple as that
Sometimes I don't think you can read mate.

I've shown you comments from United pundits saying that he hasn't stood up in the big games. I've shown you newspaper articles saying the same thing. Bruno's form has clearly dropped off in comparison to the first part of the year when he was on fire. Tiredness? Overworked? Lack of support? Defensive structure? Idk. But it has. Still a great player but ...

But you carry on like it's a United vs Liverpool thing. It's getting weird tbh as for me it's not that at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Going to have two Frenchman next season with Mbappe and Varane..feels like it has been a while since we've had them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Going to have two Frenchman next season with Mbappe and Varane..feels like it has been a while since we've had them.
Ha remember the days of Pongolle, Le Tallec, Cheryou?

Man-o-man. I'd say those two would be a big step up on our previous French signings. I'm still bitter we didn't re-sign Anelka. Terrible decision that was.

Let's be honest though. There's no way either of those two are playing for us ;)

* How did I forget Troare! Ha. He did win us a CL medal though :grinning:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruno is a one season wonder
Yes he is , for Sporting Lisbon though.. ....now that’s he left , they will in the title :o
The mutt is overrated , nothing but a penalty taker .
I don’t think the guy could even play in Klopp’s gegenpressing team if he was playing for us. The workload would be too much for him, he wouldn’t have energy left to convert an penalty.
All this dud does is look to convert penalties and switch the play once in a while . And as long as he is their “leader” and go to player they will never win the Premier league .

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seeing Klopp talking up Fab being back tomorrow night and potentially playing CM?

It's weird as I wasn't at all impressed by the CBs on the weekend. Phillips was OK but I personally didn't see anything great. Kabak ... was a ticking timebomb. Together they lacked leadership imo.

Idk. I'd still start Fab in CB but ... maybe it is time to take a risk.

Put Fab - Gini - Thiago in midfield ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Huge game tomorrow. Huge game.

Results went for us today. Sneak a win against Chelsea and maybe we can go on a run?

Tough tough game tho and not confident at all