Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There's nothing better than Liverpool trying to dive like that guy in the mr t snickers ad and then still get pumped

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t understand , Liverpool pissed and whined about CB injured
You go buy a few CB and don’t play them, stick with what you’ve done that hasn’t worked but don’t play the CB you purchased

That’s all on klopp
No excuses, you had 2 CB you bought but didn’t play em.....
They're already injured.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kabak has tight hamstrings due to insufficient leg room on his flight over. Davies is still smashed after going on a bender to celebrate his deal with us. Matip had his foot amputated.
Are you guys that skint that you can't afford first class tickets for Kabak?

And as for Davies

Screenshot_20210208-130913_Google.jpg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Both teams playing cautious .
I knew Sterling was a diving cocksucker but had no idea he excelled in the art that much.
Pep needs to remove that buttplug from him I think , that way he can run in a more orthodox fashion and maintain his balance .
You should be more worried about the mo salah balance

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mo was tugged , soft decision but nevertheless he was pulled and a fair penalty.
im not worried about him though because he is getting sold at seasons end for some new blood that’s coming in.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mo was tugged , soft decision but nevertheless he was pulled and a fair penalty.
im not worried about him though because he is getting sold at seasons end for some new blood that’s coming in.
No different to martial last week when u pissed and whined and said no penalty
Black pots n kettles

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched Allison highlights
I’ve never seen so many fuck ups from 1 keeper in 1 game

One of the goals he had 3 brain snaps in 30 seconds that led to a goal

I can’t believe what he was doing
Made de gea error look like a brilliant save lol

Karius didn’t even fuck up like that

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No different to martial last week when u pissed and whined and said no penalty
Black pots n kettles
Defo dive, but contact was made before the dive so had no other option but to give it. Martial there was no contact before dive. That's the difference

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of United supporters in ere today and to think we're told we live in people's heads .... Lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just watched Allison highlights
I’ve never seen so many fuck ups from 1 keeper in 1 game

One of the goals he had 3 brain snaps in 30 seconds that led to a goal

I can’t believe what he was doing
Made de gea error look like a brilliant save lol

Karius didn’t even fuck up like that
You think he would've learnt after his first mistake. Utterly embarrassing was that second goal.

Karius' mistake was worse tho. Leave it out. Jesus they were bad!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of United supporters in ere today and to think we're told we live in people's heads .... Lol
No. We had a recent discussion about diving and how its part and parcel of the game and there was an incident this morning where we could discuss this.

Ideally, I would have the preference of not giving a penalty to those like salahs. Yes he got touched but salah saw another defender coming across so he went down easily because he wasn't going to beat the other defender.

The key aspect being going down easily, I'd like to see these not given at all. But its too subjective for the governing bodies and would open a can of worms for them

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No. We had a recent discussion about diving and how its part and parcel of the game and there was an incident this morning where we could discuss this.

Ideally, I would have the preference of not giving a penalty to those like salahs. Yes he got touched but salah saw another defender coming across so he went down easily because he wasn't going to beat the other defender.

The key aspect being going down easily, I'd like to see these not given at all. But its too subjective for the governing bodies and would open a can of worms for them
But when I initially started this convo with you there were tears and claims I was hounding United ... Can't have it both ways

It was a dive which he looked for. Personally I don't think such penalties should be given as he wasn't going to do anything with the ball imo and I don't think a goal would've come from it.

Players get into the box looking for ways to be fouled rather than looking for a goal. Something needs to change