Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He lives @ ski resort in Slovenia.
Funnily enough, yeah. Pretty much. Born and raised in Sydney but spent last 15 or so years here. Currently on lockdown and job restrictions so I've got even more time for Liverpool

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp owned it took responsibility and he has put things right now it seems.

Great return to form and the goals were a joy to watch. Looks like a defender is on the way as well. West Ham & Moyes got slapped.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fun fact . Ben Davies will be a better centre back than Harry Maguire . You heard it here first :tonguewink:
What do you mean "will". Already is, isn't he?

Truth be told, last few games I've watched of Maguire he's much better than at the start of the year. Not saying much like, and still don't think he's that good but he's climbed up to being just average rather than terrible ;)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maguire is shit. The fact that he has slightly improved and is now bordering on mediocre isnt something they should brag about.
I’ve also analysed how Bruno plays. I think he’s slightly overrated . He’s good taking penalties, free kicks , the odd corner and giving long balls .
These embellished skills have given the impression that he’s world class....he is not.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Linked to Kabak again for the 74726282 time lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kabak apparently having his medical now in Germany.
Damn. Well, we're in a much better position than a day ago defensively. What's I've seen of Kabak hasn't been great but ... Gotta trust the system.

Wasn't he the spitter?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're going for 3 CBs? Fuck me dead!

Must mean Matip's injury is worse than we at first feared. However ... if it means that both Fab & Hendo can get into the midfield then happy days!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kabak done, loan with option to buy @ €30m

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Damn. Well, we're in a much better position than a day ago defensively. What's I've seen of Kabak hasn't been great but ... Gotta trust the system.

Wasn't he the spitter?
Yes he was.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shrewd business with the Kabak signing. Bring him in on loan, see how he performs and if Klopp likes what he sees pay the buy out fee. If he doesn’t work out, he goes back to Schalke and the money is spent for another player

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taki to Southampton? WOuld be good for him and us in all honesty. Hope he gets gametime there and beats City!