Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had a nap during Sunday to prepare lol, also leave early so what's getting up an extra 2 hours early?
Credit mate. I've been over here for 15 years so it's basically prime time for me. Don't know how the fuck you guys watch EVERY game. And it really is EVERY game!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fabulous to wake to that result ....heard there were a couple of magnificent team goals! Can’t wait to watch it.
8th Feb definitely a 3:30 wake up job!
YNWA

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fabulous to wake to that result ....heard there were a couple of magnificent team goals! Can’t wait to watch it.
8th Feb definitely a 3:30 wake up job!
YNWA
Yeah. Some top goals. Just lovely football at times.

Personally was gutted the hammers got one back. Would've been brill for the confidence at the back if they didn't score any at all.

Nat will get a lot of plaudits, and rightly so. Top game from him. Very assured. Some crucial interceptions. Good distribution (which really surprised me)

Star performers everywhere. Everywhere. Trent is well and truly back. Obviously Mo was brill. For me tho, Hendo. Fucking class.

Enjoy the game guys. Top performance

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Credit mate. I've been over here for 15 years so it's basically prime time for me. Don't know how the fuck you guys watch EVERY game. And it really is EVERY game!
We’ve been doing it for over 25 years, pretty much since EPL was on Fox. I’ve been saying it for years. Liverpool fans in Australia are one of the biggest sets of supporters in the world. 2am kick offs and we get up (or in some cases, stay up). No wonder MCG’s YNWA was one of the best ever. Flew from Sydney to mix the words up (I was on pretty drunk)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’ve been doing it for over 25 years, pretty much since EPL was on Fox. I’ve been saying it for years. Liverpool fans in Australia are one of the biggest sets of supporters in the world. 2am kick offs and we get up (or in some cases, stay up). No wonder MCG’s YNWA was one of the best ever. Flew from Sydney to mix the words up (I was on pretty drunk)
Credit to you all. I've been a Liverpool fan all my life, but only really got into it when I started living in Europe. Sometimes I forget how easy I've got it to watch games.

So impressive you all get up to watch games. Really is. The true fans.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Credit to you all. I've been a Liverpool fan all my life, but only really got into it when I started living in Europe. Sometimes I forget how easy I've got it to watch games.

So impressive you all get up to watch games. Really is. The true fans.
Where do you live?