Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A signing we really need to make? Just very very quiet everywhere about this.

Announcement won't be till the 4th though, if at all, when the window opens. Would be very happy with this signing as he seems like a proper CB. Would've prefered someone more experienced but ...

Would be wonderful having him & Matip at CB, then having Fabinho, Thiago + another midfielder in front. Would be tidy that.
I've looked over his highlights, I don't think he's suited to us? Not the fastest and loves a slide tackle...his numbers are fucking great though.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've looked over his highlights, I don't think he's suited to us? Not the fastest and loves a slide tackle...his numbers are fucking great though.
I haven't seen enough of him to make any type of judgement if I'm honest. I've got no idea if he's suited to us but if Edwards is targeting him then that's enough for me.

Guess my concern is that he's still quite young and I'd prefer for someone to be able to step up immediately. We'll see if there's any truth behind this tho.

Think key part, from what I've read, is to have someone with good aerial ability so we can play a higher line? Plus someone with good aerial ability for set pieces.

EpcRjmSXMAA4L-u.jpeg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sam generally has top pieces on potential liverpool players and found this article really good.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn. City looking fucking delicious. Going to be hard for any team to win it this year, especially if City get going. IMpressive performance by them so far.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any of u lads getting up for the game today? Fucking nervous already. Feel it's a pivotal game for us

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bloody hell. Trent having a shocker. Ox not much better. Thiago also. Gotta pick it up.

Wonderful goal by our old boy thouhg. Wonderful goal

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a good start against the feeder club lads
But I do predict a turn around 2nd half, you blokes to win 3-1

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This second half is the season. All round we look beat. Being outplayed. Tactically we're amateur.

Their pressing is killing us. We're honestly kidding ourselves if we believe we're going to be title challenges putting in performances like this. GOtta come out a different team in the second half.

At least Ox should come off and Shaq on. Man. That wasn't nice to watch. Had our chances but just ordinary.

2 halves in a game. So ...

First 5 mins means everything. First 5 means everything

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're in a lot of trouble here though lads. A lot of fucking trouble. We look absolutely goosed. We've had more rest than other teams, we shouldn't be lagging so much. Shocking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not watching but this just justifies why I was furious with recent results

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most frustrating Game iv watched. why would you bring on Milner when we need a goal?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well. Credit has to go to Saints. They got the goal and defended the rest. A deserved victory if I'm honest as for all the ball we had we created extremely little.