Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never said a word bout sancho signed

Unlike a certain Liverpool man I know pissing his pants about Liverpool sign8ng Thiago .....
So Sancho ISN'T signing for you boys? Fucking hell. The way you lot were carrying on with the high fives, and planned parades I thought he was already there? I really need to pay attention to the news more.

Thiago? We'll see over the next week but I still believe he'll come. The difference is that Thiago isn't chasing the money, as far as anyone can see. Whereas Sancho clearly is to come to your lot, hence why it's hard for you to afford at this time.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Sancho ISN'T signing for you boys? Fucking hell. The way you lot were carrying on with the high fives, and planned parades I thought he was already there? I really need to pay attention to the news more.

Thiago? We'll see over the next week but I still believe he'll come. The difference is that Thiago isn't chasing the money, as far as anyone can see. Whereas Sancho clearly is to come to your lot, hence why it's hard for you to afford at this time.
Thiago wants a better salary than Liverpool are offering .....
And sancho has agreed personal terms it’s the transfer money that’s not agreeable

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago wants a better salary than Liverpool are offering .....
And sancho has agreed personal terms it’s the transfer money that’s not agreeable
Which is why he's already signed with you boys, right? ;) Thiago that is

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hmmm. Seems as though FSG aren't fleecing the club. Interesting bit about Man U there though ...

Attachments

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm. Seems as though FSG aren't fleecing the club. Interesting bit about Man U there though ...
How many times have I told you the glazers gave pulled 1 billion out in 10 years

Listen ears ..... lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd expect a signing by the end of the week personally. Depends on outgoing, but can see at the very least Wilson leaving

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah I couldn’t handle 30 year spells and I don’t like sucking my fellow supporters off for mediocre shit
Well ... maybe you'll need to get used to it my friend because with Ole at the wheel, and your spine consisting of De Gea and Maguire ... it'll be some time before you win another trophy again

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems as though Brewster will be sold in the coming days? If that's the case then we can expect a player like Sarr coming in.

I'd also expect that a midfielder will be on his way out which would then mean Thiago will be coming in.

Interesting few weeks

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
James Pearce @JamesPearceLFC

EXCLUSIVE: Liverpool have now made their move for Thiago Alcantara. Understand that a fee of around 30million Euros has been agreed with Bayern Munich for the Spain international. What a signing for the Premier League champions.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
James Pearce @JamesPearceLFC

EXCLUSIVE: Liverpool have now made their move for Thiago Alcantara. Understand that a fee of around 30million Euros has been agreed with Bayern Munich for the Spain international. What a signing for the Premier League champions.
I WAS JJST GOING TO POST