Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see a lot of the boys back from injuries. What do you lads think about our chances against Man U? Obviously we'd expect to win, but I'm on the side that it's going to be one tough game. Question is ... who's going to be playing in the midfield with Hendo & Gini?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
African Nations Cup next year will be played in January & February.

There goes Liverpool’s chance of winning the title next season. Salah, Mane and Keita gone for a month.
I wouldn't say that. We have very capable replacements

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. We have very capable replacements
I'd say by then we will. Now? Keita isn't a huge loss because he's already been injured so much but Salah and Mane at the same time? Add a player like Sancho and Houssem Aouar to the mix then I don't think we'll overly miss them. Yes. But we'll still win the comp :grinning:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see a lot of the boys back from injuries. What do you lads think about our chances against Man U? Obviously we'd expect to win, but I'm on the side that it's going to be one tough game. Question is ... who's going to be playing in the midfield with Hendo & Gini?
United always show up against us. Fab back in and its business as usual

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United always show up against us. Fab back in and its business as usual
YOu think he'll put Fab straight back in? Only started training the last few days? I'd say that he doesn't personally considering that Hendo's been doing really well there so far. Based on the players available I'd say it'll be Hendo, Gini and Ox in there?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YOu think he'll put Fab straight back in? Only started training the last few days? I'd say that he doesn't personally considering that Hendo's been doing really well there so far. Based on the players available I'd say it'll be Hendo, Gini and Ox in there?
Forgot about ox

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking likely that rashford will be out, we were disgusting against them last time, i hope we really turn up and put them to the sword.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
4231 with Shaqiri or Minamino starting ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
4231 with Shaqiri or Minamino starting ;)
Decent call though I honestly doubt Shaq would start ahead of Ox. Especially in the middle? Maybe Minamino but also I think Klopp likes to ease players into the team.

Really think Keita has missed a huge chance here as he would've been playing most games but when it gets back ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking likely that rashford will be out, we were disgusting against them last time, i hope we really turn up and put them to the sword.
We haven't turned up again United for a while. Credit goes to them if I'm honest. Would love to see a masterclass. Got a feeling it'll be an absolute slog.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We haven't turned up again United for a while. Credit goes to them if I'm honest. Would love to see a masterclass. Got a feeling it'll be an absolute slog.
Rashford pogba Mctomminay out
You blokes should romp it in.......
Our squad is below par as it is with those blokes, but without them it’s shocking

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rashford pogba Mctomminay out
You blokes should romp it in.......
Our squad is below par as it is with those blokes, but without them it’s shocking
Oh it was shocking even with them in it mate. Let's be honest. Worst Man U team in many a year. Love your manager though. Doing a great job!

Talk it down as much as you like. Anything can happen in football and your lot always seem to manage to get a result against us. Won't be a blowout in any way imo.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh it was shocking even with them in it mate. Let's be honest. Worst Man U team in many a year. Love your manager though. Doing a great job!

Talk it down as much as you like. Anything can happen in football and your lot always seem to manage to get a result against us. Won't be a blowout in any way imo.
Worst squad that I can remember

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Decent call though I honestly doubt Shaq would start ahead of Ox. Especially in the middle? Maybe Minamino but also I think Klopp likes to ease players into the team.

Really think Keita has missed a huge chance here as he would've been playing most games but when it gets back ...
Salah
Mane, Bobby, Shaq/Minamino
Gini, Hendo
Robbo, VVD, Gomez, TAA
Alisson

I mean he could just start with a midfield three and throw Ox in but I think he will favour the 4231 and bring Ox/Fab on late and then have them ready for Wolves away that's only a few days later.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pep figured out Ole the 2nd time around. I don't see why Klopp won't either.

Pep played no strikers and overloaded the midfield. Pearson & Watford set out the blueprint to beat United.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta win these next 2 games. Win these 2 games and I'm scared to say but the league is ours. Have refused to look at till now because of how many times we've gone close in my life, but we win those two games we'll be 16+ points ahead of 2nd ....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently we need 11 more wins to win the EPL.

Starts with those ***** from the Old Toilet.