Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Salah scores screamers but player of the month given to the tap in merchant.
Not that these meaningless awards mean anything but it makes you question the credibility of those making these decisions.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Arteta coach of the month :fearscream:
Arteta got coach of the month also? FFS. Criminal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's funny people are debating whether Salah is world class or not. And it's a fair debate as I think the criteria to be world class is and should be very strict.

But, some on here want to claim a certain Bruno is world class. I don't know.

Ronaldo player of the month.
Arteta manager of the month.
Salah good but not world class?
Bruno world class tho.

Some real idiots out there that's for sure

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gini having a whinge. Shame as he left for the money. Could've stayed and would've played an important part of the squad.

You made your bed Gini. You made you bed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
world class means that you could walk into any team and not be out of place IMO... and Salah is world class
I agree. Fucking world class in his consistency. Approach. Attitude. A fucking amazing player and not many of them around.

An absolute privelige to watch him play I must say.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Fucking world class in his consistency. Approach. Attitude. A fucking amazing player and not many of them around.

An absolute privelige to watch him play I must say.
there are probably three aspects to Salah that stand out for me: his numbers (eg. Eden Hazard, who for many features in all time EPL talk, scored 85 goals and made 54 assists in 245 EPL appearances whereas Salah has 103 goals and 37 assists in 165 EPL games); Salah performs in big matches in the EPL and in Europe; and his technical skill and in particular in those tight confines when he still beats players and scores (eg. vs. City last week)

Messi-esque... almost

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's fair enough but I still don't care. He dead set blamed the fans for leaving at one point haha.
fair enough... if Wijnaldum wanted to move to Barcelona and then reneged and signed with PSG after they offered double, he'd best just sit back and count his money... he is competing for one of three midfield positions against Verratti, Paredes, Di Maria, Rafinha, Herrera, Draxler, Pereira etc... bloated squad

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fair enough... if Wijnaldum wanted to move to Barcelona and then reneged and signed with PSG after they offered double, he'd best just sit back and count his money... he is competing for one of three midfield positions against Verratti, Paredes, Di Maria, Rafinha, Herrera, Draxler, Pereira etc... bloated squad
I mean he basically did, he said PSG was a more appealing project after constantly hearing about him to joining Barca and it being a sure thing. He left for $$$ + lifestyle and fair enough, but all he has done is cried since leaving. Blamed Liverpool for not making him feel wanted and the fans on social media, now crying because he isn't playing for PSG...just shut up and accept your ridiculous salary :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's funny people are debating whether Salah is world class or not. And it's a fair debate as I think the criteria to be world class is and should be very strict.

But, some on here want to claim a certain Bruno is world class. I don't know.

Ronaldo player of the month.
Arteta manager of the month.
Salah good but not world class?
Bruno world class tho.

Some real idiots out there that's for sure
Former man utd coaches and players and exposing Ole’s shortcomings in the media , Ince being the latest .
Yet some think Ole is the right man to take them forward.
Same people are actually questioning whether Salah is world class.
That’s how much they know.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's fair enough but I still don't care. He dead set blamed the fans for leaving at one point haha.
Yeah. I was surprised when he turned on the fans. Bizarre take in things for him to do that.

He made his bed with this move away, now he needs to lie in it.

What ex Liverpool players succeeded after leaving? Suarez? Who else?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem with Suarez was he also succeeded in turning the fans AGAINST a him when we played Barcelona.
Not sure the fans would welcome him back at Anfield even to watch a Liverpool game .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The problem with Suarez was he also succeeded in turning the fans AGAINST a him when we played Barcelona.
Not sure the fans would welcome him back at Anfield even to watch a Liverpool game .
Well, to me Suarez was just being Suarez. Don't think and didn't think at the time that the fans should get upset as he was simply being himself. It's why we loved him. And he hasn't changed a bit

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suarez being Suarez resulted in the Kop and other sections of Anfield echoing “ fuck off Suarez” . Not what you want to hear about a former player but he pissed off the fans with his antics .
Great player but let’s face it he has a couple of loose screws in his head .