Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh not a whole lot happening in that match. Gordon had a few nice touches but it's pretty much just a training run. Hopefully the next match is more entertaining.
Yeah I was watching also. Just good to see the jersey on the pitch again.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great play by Tsimikas. Mane with the goal!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully Kostas stays fit, looks promising and I really don't want to see Milner at lb again haha. Really like Elliott, always looking to play forward and pick out passes, wonder if he will actually be an option in midfield this season? Keita had some nice touches. Konate is FAST.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully Kostas stays fit, looks promising and I really don't want to see Milner at lb again haha. Really like Elliott, always looking to play forward and pick out passes, wonder if he will actually be an option in midfield this season? Keita had some nice touches. Konate is FAST.
We should loan Elliott to a team in the EPL like Brentford where he can start every week.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought we saw the back of Karius . No takers it seems .
Kostas didn’t settle last season, his injury/covid setback and the faster pace of the game took longer for him to adjust.
He will definitely offer more this season.
Lets hope hope we can finally see an injury free Keita and he has a great season. A fit and performing Keita will be like a new signing for us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought we saw the back of Karius . No takers it seems .
Kostas didn’t settle last season, his injury/covid setback and the faster pace of the game took longer for him to adjust.
He will definitely offer more this season.
Lets hope hope we can finally see an injury free Keita and he has a great season. A fit and performing Keita will be like a new signing for us.
We say the same thing every offseason

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Match against Mainz 2:15 tomorrow morning

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should loan Elliott to a team in the EPL like Brentford where he can start every week.
I'm on the fence with this. I feel like he could benefit just as much by training with the first team and end up being a key member by the end of the season....it's just that I'm not sure Klopp will give him the opportunities he really needs to begin with unless there's some injuries.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with this. I feel like he could benefit just as much by training with the first team and end up being a key member by the end of the season....it's just that I'm not sure Klopp will give him the opportunities he really needs to begin with unless there's some injuries.
He wont be a key member yet. Too much competition for places.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Salah and Mane have been disappointing, should be doing a lot better with the ball at their feet. Elliott a few nice touches but limited involvement. Ox idk? Konate is a beast. Kostas all over the pitch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cbf with the second half, need sleep

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gini blaming the fans on social media for leaving LOL. Fuck that ****. Left for money, hasn't he seen the PSG fans online? Fucking ****

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said to myself I wouldn't comment in here anymore. But the comments Gini is making are fucked. **** can go fuck himself now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said to myself I wouldn't comment in here anymore. But the comments Gini is making are fucked. **** can go fuck himself now
Well, not a bad return to the mix as actually agree with you on this. You should comment more often.

Fuck knows what Gini was thinking making such stupid arse comments about the supporters. Also about the Barca game. Fucking hell. Comes across as a right dick and God knows why he thought it'd benefit him saying that.

as @Mutt Dafty said. PSG are way way worse in regard to their supporter base, but he was happy to go there ...

Carragher for once called it right. Gini got this horribly wrong. Left for the money as we weren't offering enough. Crazy talk to say anything different, and really tarnished him image within the club by his carry on. That bullshit about Barca was especially low. Even if true you don't dish the coaching staff like that.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keita looking real good, trying to not get excited haha
Didn't watch the game but everyone has said he was gold. How many games till he gets injured? I'm saying 5 max he'll be able to play.

Tell you what though. Imagine him playing a full season? Would be one hell of a player.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shaqiri has asked for a transfer and Liverpool have said they will try and find him a new team. His desire is to play for Lazio.