Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crazy scenes bro and so dumb. We all want the putrid scum owners to fk off but it ain't gonna happen that easily and that's not the way to do it anyways. Ahh well was a good laugh haha
Ah. I know it had to be done but I wasn't too happy about your boys roughing up the cops. No need to do that and that's really disappointing. Had it truly been a peaceful protest then fair enough, but giving cops stiches and the like isn't good. Not saying it's a United thing btw as Liverpool supporters may as very well done the same.

Don't see how any of these owners will leave now personally as the clubs' worth is at its lowest. They'll sit it out, I've got absolutely no doubt about it. and no matter what the Sky puppets of Carragher and Neville say, things won't change. Not for a while yet.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just seen that tit Neville telling us to stand up against FSG.

He should fuck off and focus on his own club. We've shown that we as a fan base stand up to our owners and can and will do something if need be. We're nothing like fucking United and people should stop trying to make out we are.

Mr. Neville and his fucking Sky biased commentary. Fuck off with it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should get the 3 points for making me get up at 1:30am for no reason ffs

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just seen that tit Neville telling us to stand up against FSG.

He should fuck off and focus on his own club. We've shown that we as a fan base stand up to our owners and can and will do something if need be. We're nothing like fucking United and people should stop trying to make out we are.

Mr. Neville and his fucking Sky biased commentary. Fuck off with it.
Gary Neville was never the sharpest tool in the shed. A stpid pundit and an mediocre coach. Dumb fuck of the highest order. He's the equivalent of Fittler in the NRL. Another dumb fuck who has been given a media gig even he is dumb( like Neville) and sounds dyslexic. Not any better coaching either ( See NSW and Rorters) and see Nevilles coaching record at Valencia .

We should get the 3 points for making me get up at 1:30am for no reason ffs
Mate the game may not have gone ahead but those fuckers were nearly awarded a penalty for Bruno to convert. :tearsofjoy:

So these riots by their fans was premeditated. The started at the team hotel and ended up them invading old Trafford. They may get dcked points.
And I dont see what all the fuss is with the Glazers, they have spent a shit load of money on duds like Maguire and to get the refs to favour them with soft penalties.
Man Utd fans are just salty they haven't won anything worthy in 8 years and their home town rivals are dominating. Its all a smokescreen

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything to say about Jamie carragher as he supported it 100%
Dopes

Saved you blokes from humiliation
Maybe the new date we might have a few injured or before europa or just after and won’t have players fresh or won’t be in form .....

It’s worked out best for the bin dippers at the moment as you weren’t winning shit last night

You should thank the protesters

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gary Neville was never the sharpest tool in the shed. A stpid pundit and an mediocre coach. Dumb fuck of the highest order. He's the equivalent of Fittler in the NRL. Another dumb fuck who has been given a media gig even he is dumb( like Neville) and sounds dyslexic. Not any better coaching either ( See NSW and Rorters) and see Nevilles coaching record at Valencia .

Mate the game may not have gone ahead but those fuckers were nearly awarded a penalty for Bruno to convert. :tearsofjoy:

So these riots by their fans was premeditated. The started at the team hotel and ended up them invading old Trafford. They may get dcked points.
And I dont see what all the fuss is with the Glazers, they have spent a shit load of money on duds like Maguire and to get the refs to favour them with soft penalties.
Man Utd fans are just salty they haven't won anything worthy in 8 years and their home town rivals are dominating. Its all a smokescreen
As I said, credit to their supporters for making the stand.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking at the FA rules ...

Man United should lose that game 3-0 and we get the 3 points. I'd take that any day of the week.

Won't happen though as Sky needs to game on TV. Yeah, that Sky who actually pushed for the madness before the game ...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Man United should lose that game 3-0 and we get the 3 points. I'd take that any day of the week.

Won't happen though as Sky needs to game on TV. Yeah, that Sky who actually pushed for the madness before the game ...
Hahah how far have you blokes slipped to be begging for that
The bestest team eeeeeevvvvveeeerrrrr

Not even the best team of the last 4-5 years
Not even the best team in England
You blokes a jokers all round
Laughable

Shows how far your heads have been up your ass tho lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Come on mate, that's one of the dumbest things you've ever said

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The part where you said we should get 3 points.
Ah!

It's actually written into the laws that it should be that way tho. If the FA we're to play it by the book then that's the outcome.

Not expecting it, but any change of date now puts us as at a disadvantage. It's true. We had a week to prepare for this game. They'd just come off a big mid-week game. Changing days will simply put us at a disadvantage.

They need to be careful here the fa

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah!

It's actually written into the laws that it should be that way tho. If the FA we're to play it by the book then that's the outcome.

Not expecting it, but any change of date now puts us as at a disadvantage. It's true. We had a week to prepare for this game. They'd just come off a big mid-week game. Changing days will simply put us at a disadvantage.

They need to be careful here the fa
Fa won’t do anything, the untied supporters are doing exactly what the FA can’t
Trying to get rid of these American owners and the people who tried to start the super league
FA would be secretly grinning from ear to ear and rubbing theirs hand together

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jamie carragher having a go at Graeme souness for saying their only protesting because of title drought
Hahahaha so good this @Bluewhiteangel lol
Sourness will blame pogba next , what a dope

2 Liverpool blokes against each other coz one is supporting United fans
Oh the joy