Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Had we came out with that lineup against Madrid the first leg I would've been happy. But, it's strange this choice. Let's wait and see how they go though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mo should be fuckin nailing that ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Played so well, created multiple chances yet still can't score.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SHould be 3 up. Played really really well here.

45 to go. Anything can happen! Come on boys!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Buy that kid from Dortmund that scored, fucking cunted that in from a stand still.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure about Thiago coming on? Midfield is doing their job and don't really look tired. Hopefully he doesn't take on of the CB's off and push Fabinho back...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wtf why does Klopp fucking do this? Fabinho fucking killing it in midfield and he takes him out ffs. Just pull Mane off ffs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Subs killed us tbh. HAve no idea why he does that and takes Fab out of midfield. What do we gain? Bizarre

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Truth be told though. We should've gone through on the chances we had. Only ourselves to blame.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klopp is really starting to lose me, I really don't understand these fucking changes. We're all over them and creating chance after chance, why the fuck is he pulling Kabak off and dropping Fabinho into midfield and weakening what was working so well? Just fucking throw Jota on to replace Mane, literally everything was working except the fucking finish. He could even throw Shaqiri on earlier into midfield...but no, he fucks up by dropping Fabinho into fucking defence. Did this **** learn fucking nothing over these last few months? Fuck off.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp is really starting to lose me, I really don't understand these fucking changes. We're all over them and creating chance after chance, why the fuck is he pulling Kabak off and dropping Fabinho into midfield and weakening what was working so well? Just fucking throw Jota on to replace Mane, literally everything was working except the fucking finish. He could even throw Shaqiri on earlier into midfield...but no, he fucks up by dropping Fabinho into fucking defence. Did this **** learn fucking nothing over these last few months? Fuck off.
I don't see the point in Fab going back. Doesn't make sense to me. IF you're going to have those 4 players on the pitch in Mo, Mane, Firmino and Jota plus Thiago, then it makes even more sense to have Fab there protecting the back four rather than to take that protection out. I don't see the logic in it for me.

In saying that, we should've won the game in the first half. I thought Klopp was mad with the team he started but they were magnificent and should've been 2 or even 3 nil up at halftime. He got the starting lineup and tactics 100% right. We played them off the park. Wasn't our day but I hope this spurs us on in the EPL now as there are no excuses not to win every game till the end.

We need to roll on from this performance because, as disappointing it was to go out, we played really really well.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klopps lost the plot
Can concentrate on top 4 now
What a horrific season you blokes have had, really shown klopps inability to adapt and change tactics if I’m honest
If you can’t win in that high pressure charging around fast you don’t win
That’s all his got
No tactics with the man
But I think u will make the 4 looking at you run home
It’s the easiest by far of any of the top 7

But I did enjoy you blokes being optimistic, you really thought u blokes had a chance
I didn’t think you blokes having been watching Liverpool since New Years
Been shithouse

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't see the point in Fab going back. Doesn't make sense to me. IF you're going to have those 4 players on the pitch in Mo, Mane, Firmino and Jota plus Thiago, then it makes even more sense to have Fab there protecting the back four rather than to take that protection out. I don't see the logic in it for me.

In saying that, we should've won the game in the first half. I thought Klopp was mad with the team he started but they were magnificent and should've been 2 or even 3 nil up at halftime. He got the starting lineup and tactics 100% right. We played them off the park. Wasn't our day but I hope this spurs us on in the EPL now as there are no excuses not to win every game till the end.

We need to roll on from this performance because, as disappointing it was to go out, we played really really well.
How Mo didn't score that early goal is beyond me, absolutely ridiculous. Same story, finishing just isn't anywhere close to good enough and it puts too much pressure on us in the end. Klopp needs to stop being so loyal and hook these ***** when they continually fail to do their job.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How Mo didn't score that early goal is beyond me, absolutely ridiculous. Same story, finishing just isn't anywhere close to good enough and it puts too much pressure on us in the end. Klopp needs to stop being so loyal and hook these ***** when they continually fail to do their job.
Flick him to Real Madrid
Still been your best forward no doubt, but I don’t think his heart is in it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flick him to Real Madrid
Still been your best forward no doubt, but I don’t think his heart is in it
Can we send you to Madrid with him? :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think with Mo though that he does miss a lot, but ulimately scores a lot too. It was a bad miss. A very bad miss. I'd say his second one wasn't good either. Nor was Gini's. Milner's should've been better. Bobby fucked up a 2-on-1 at one point.

Disappointing.

I don't necessarily agree with the 'stop being so loyal' line though. He did bench Mane. Same to Bobby. Has taken Mo off at times. Klopp has got things wrong this year though, there's no doubt about that but I don't hold any anger towards him nor the players. Just wasn't our year.

He got the tactics ... at the beginning at least ... 100% right and we should've won the game based on those tactics.