Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm sorry but how can't Bobby control that? Fucking useless ****

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe he brought Salah off and left Bobby on.

Brought Ox on infront of Keita.

Then brought Milner on.

WTF?!?!?!

We were poor. But we've been playing like this for a while. We needed a bit of luck. Someone to stand up above the rest but no one's doing this. We've put all of our faith in Jota to change things around but he needs time also.

Not a good place this for Liverpool. Poor poor poor.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tell me about it
Cost us 3 points
Don't know about your one but I don't think the one against us was handball personally. Earlier in the season it would've been given, but when they changed the rules etc. And i think that's fair enough personally. Only talking about the Liverpool one though.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know about your one but I don't think the one against us was handball personally. Earlier in the season it would've been given, but when they changed the rules etc. And i think that's fair enough personally. Only talking about the Liverpool one though.
Didn’t see urs
Ours was a disgrace should of been
Hand up flapping like a bird, defiantly not a natural position or whatever that rat on about these days

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell ya what got Spurs villa breathing down ya neck lads
1 and 2 games in hand too
Want to start banking some points

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Season can't end soon enough. The team is cooked and needs to be refreshed in the summer but I doubt FSG will do that.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp is fighting with the owners, there is no other way this form can be explained. He hasn't got what he deserved in the transfer window and he is throwing his toys out the pram like Jose

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klopp is fighting with the owners, there is no other way this form can be explained. He hasn't got what he deserved in the transfer window and he is throwing his toys out the pram like Jose
That doesn’t explain the form of the players tho
Been horrific
Uninterested

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Been horrific
Uninterested
It's simple...mental and physical burnout. Both players and coaches just aren't performing and are making poor decisions, throw in an injury crisis and the effects of Covid and it just compounds things. Blaming the owners is bs...one of the highest wage bills in the world, the highest valued squad in the world, investments made into facilities, etc. Yh it would've been nice for them to out their hands into their pocket and chip I for a CB earlier but it probably would've made fuck all difference..Klopp still would've played our best midfielders in defence just because.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's simple...mental and physical burnout. Both players and coaches just aren't performing and are making poor decisions, throw in an injury crisis and the effects of Covid and it just compounds things. Blaming the owners is bs...one of the highest wage bills in the world, the highest valued squad in the world, investments made into facilities, etc. Yh it would've been nice for them to out their hands into their pocket and chip I for a CB earlier but it probably would've made fuck all difference..Klopp still would've played our best midfielders in defence just because.
Nail on the head really.

It's been the perfect storm. Injuries haven't helped, but across the board we've just been making the wrong decisions as the wrong time. The "Turn doubters to believers" line is great, but that starts at the top.

If the players are questioning the owners, and they have been, as to why a CB wasn't brought in early then that trickles down. If Klopp has been making some questionable decisions, as he has, then that trickles down. If the best players in the team, the ones that would usually win us games, are time and time again making the wrong choices then that trickles down. When solid players are making unexplainable mistakes, Allison for example, then that trickles down. When players are getting injured left right and centre then that trickles down. When peoples' family members are passing away that trickles down

It seems from the outside that the whole team, the whole club just wants to forget this year and move onto the new season. Who can blame them in many ways, but it's not that simple.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been horrific
Uninterested
You guys had Jose so you know how quickly it can turn if a manager goes toxic towards the board.

In my opinion Klopp is infighting with the board and he is unhappy. Same thing happened at Dortmund, he got pissed because his best players kept getting sold, he was not getting backed even after winning trophies.