Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven't been in it tbh. Great save to keep Hendo's shot out but ...

Losing all the second balls. Just lacking that energy. Not good enough.

Personally I'd put Keita on for Jones asap. It seems as though everytime we get into attackign positions we shit ourselves and just slow everything down, Jones being the main culprite. Gotta show some balls here and go for it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Front 3 have been shit too. Attacking wise we look like a bunch of scared old women. Mental really. Not creating shit.

We can still win this, and win it well but ... based on that first half its going to be another loss at Anfield.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All 3 starting CBs out injured. Both CM turned CBs out injured. Fucking mental.

Doesn't excuse our shite attack tho. They need to start standing up and taking some responsibility for all of this as it's been dreadful.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No fucking intensity. Weird. Thought we showed plenty on Tuesday but in the derby FFS?!?!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First 5 will tell everything imo. We come out at it then I do think we'll win. COme out sluggish like in the first half, they'll put another 2-3 on us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck this game.

Thought we played alright actually in that second half but were let down again in the final third. Again. Plenty of opportunities. Again. Couldn't hit a barn door. Again.

Credit to Everton. First win in however long.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
New penalty rule , fall over your opponent in the box and win a penalty.
4th straight loss at Anfield in yet another match we created more chances than the opposition. We don’t look as threatening when teams defend deep.
You know your season is fucked when you have to resort to a Phillips / Kabak centre back duo, both are average.
Everton celebrating as if they won the World Cup which is understandable considering the last time they won here was about the same time Bruno Fernandes mother lost her virginity.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knock United as much as we may ... when their players up front aren't in form, midfielders like Bruno spank them in.

We've got nothing all over the park. Nothing. When's the last time a midfielder looked like scoring? Though I guess Hendo today was the closest! FUCK

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
New penalty rule , fall over your opponent in the box and win a penalty.
4th straight loss at Anfieldin yet another match we created more chances than the opposition.
You know your season is fucked when you have to resort to a Phillips / Kabak centre back duo, both are average.
Everyone celebrating as if they won the World Cup which is understandable considering the last time they won here was about the same time Bruno Fernandes mother lost her virginity.
Honestly. can't even blame the injuries. They did alright together in all honesty. Our attack has been woeful. Not just the front 3 but midfield, and backs too. Just shit.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The team has lost its balance which starts at the back and flows through the front line. Injuries have impacted this season . Salah scores goals but shits me at times the way he plays, poor first touch . Bobby just doesn’t score enough goals for a 9 and this season unlike previous one she’s not setting up as many as he used to either.
Every team that’s come to Anfield have defended deep and made it difficult for us to break them down.
We just have to keep fighting and hopefully this wretched run will end soon.
Kabak is dead average, too slow . Send him back to the 2nd division in Germany where Schalke will be playing next season. Save the money and spend it on someone else .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Knock United as much as we may ... when their players up front aren't in form, midfielders like Bruno spank them in.

We've got nothing all over the park. Nothing. When's the last time a midfielder looked like scoring? Though I guess Hendo today was the closest! FUCK
Bruno only scores penalties, we have Sir Alex to pay off the FA for that

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah he spanks them in ...... from the penalty spot!!!!
14 Premier league goals to date 9 of which are from the penalty spot.
I get it we are all a little upset with our teams result but let’s not go overboard idolising this Portuguese myth .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he spanks them in ...... from the penalty spot!!!!
14 Premier league goals to date 9 of which are from the penalty spot.
I get it we are all a little upset with our teams result but let’s not go overboard idolising this Portuguese myth .
LOl. Not idolising, just pointing out that we can't just point the finger at the front three. We need goals from midfield also but ... who? Imagine he had hoped Ox would bring something but ...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree. Midfield has below standard including Thiago . Gini has been hot and cold too. But when your 2 better midfielders in Fabinho and Henderson are forced to play as centre backs your midfield is going to suffer.
It’s a collective team effort, but we still should be winning games that we have lost.
what do we do with Kabak? Stick with him and hope he settles or bring in Davies. He looks slow to me , too slow for the PL

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Already donated mate
So where’s the money go when mbappe not coming?
You blokes haven’t even paid for Thiago or jota yet
How do you think they will afford mbappe transfer fee then his weekly wage lol

And won’t even say a word about liverpools form etc.....