Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why argue with my facts tho, I don’t understand
It’s like you don’t want them to be right coz them I’m right....

Why keeping posting rubbish until I call you out on it?

I really don’t understand why you guys talk dribble about your club and all believe each other, then when someone comes in and calls bullshit
You all throw the toys out of the cot....

Wouldn’t you rather me come in here and talk facts ?
Or you can’t accept a Man U supporter being correct about Liverpool stats etc when you blokes are wrong ?

I’m not sure which it is, but quite disheartening either way for some intellectual conversation about football ....
Obviously won’t find it with you two

Anyway I’m sure I will hear some chatter in the morning when United lose their Europa game, hopefully those young kids get a game. Ole took over to replace the players out
The funny thing is ... you clearly completely misunderstood my statement about 7 cups ... I was referring to De Gea. LOL.

Anyway. Obsessed, aren't we? Liverpool certainly is in your blood, my friend :grinning:

As for this talking down of United's chances. Getting boring that mate. You've ripped Liverpool for not stepping up, and making excuses when players are out. But look at you!

So what if you've still got a few players out? You're good enough to win it, and you will. How about some fucking positivity!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is ... you clearly completely misunderstood my statement about 7 cups ... I was referring to De Gea. LOL.

Anyway. Obsessed, aren't we? Liverpool certainly is in your blood, my friend :grinning:

As for this talking down of United's chances. Getting boring that mate. You've ripped Liverpool for not stepping up, and making excuses when players are out. But look at you!

So what if you've still got a few players out? You're good enough to win it, and you will. How about some fucking positivity!
Not worried bout injury’s, it’s the form we’ve been in
Dogshit

But surprised me that result, biggest surprise of the year if I’m honest

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not worried bout injury’s, it’s the form we’ve been in
Dogshit

But surprised me that result, biggest surprise of the year if I’m honest
Blah blah blah.

Absolutely fucking soft you are.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Annoyed u a bit did it?
Man U winning? No, not at all mate. Honestly don't even know the score. Don't watch footy Thursday nights ;) LOL.

Just find your bleating funny.

"Oh, we're without Pogba and Cavanni. No way we're going to win tonight."

When you win.

"Not worried about injuries"

Hahaha. Bleat away my friend. Bleat away. Only embarrassing yourself.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man U winning? No, not at all mate. Honestly don't even know the score. Don't watch footy Thursday nights ;) LOL.

Just find your bleating funny.

"Oh, we're without Pogba and Cavanni. No way we're going to win tonight."

When you win.

"Not worried about injuries"

Hahaha. Bleat away my friend. Bleat away. Only embarrassing yourself.
Wasn’t complaint about injuries but our form if you actually read posts

I know why Australia punted you over there lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn’t complaint about injuries but our form if you actually read posts

I know why Australia punted you over there lol
Rewriting history. Again ;)

Was a good win though from what I see. Bruno apparently lighting it up again for you lads. Let's see how you go

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rewriting history. Again ;)

Was a good win though from what I see. Bruno apparently lighting it up again for you lads. Let's see how you go
I don’t think he will throw a decent side in the europa
Maybe if we get deep it to it

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A Europa league run for Man Utd fans is worth 2 Champions league trophies to them .
But but but we have won 295 "major " trophies including the recent title ... " PL Chamionns of December 2020 "

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Upwards of 160 mil they want don’t they?

Come on @tassiedevil , how’s your chance to open the purse and help out the club
I don't think the pool fans have figured out there's there's weekly wage their club can't afford either

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same team as last week. AS expected.

Worried about their aerial advantage up front, so a lot of pressure's going to be on our wide players to stop too many crosses into the box and cut out the silly fouls.

Always a big game this. But we really need to step up and start to be consistent.