Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not good mentality
Telling the players their in a top 4 battle
Does he know your cooked for the title
Top 4 battle lowers the players expectations in my opinion
Hahaha still trying. Admire your tenacity mate. Lol.

*You're
*They're

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha still trying. Admire your tenacity mate. Lol.

*You're
*They're
Not trying anything just been asking questions
But I guess you blokes can’t admit your fall from grace
Anyway goodluck against burnley, should easily roll em at home

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not trying anything just been asking questions
But I guess you blokes can’t admit your fall from grace
Anyway goodluck against burnley, should easily roll em at home
This is the thing that makes me laugh.

You lot are celebrating a 0-0 draw against Liverpool. Celebrating. When Liverpool were and are at the lowest we've been in years. But you celebrate it.

Then you talk about "fall from grace" lol.ok mate. Damn. You'd better hope you win something this year ....

The thing is, you did this to yourself with your whole trolling session with Mr. Jackson. Why would anyone take what you seriously anymore? Lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the thing that makes me laugh.

You lot are celebrating a 0-0 draw against Liverpool. Celebrating. When Liverpool were and are at the lowest we've been in years. But you celebrate it.

Then you talk about "fall from grace" lol.ok mate. Damn. You'd better hope you win something this year ....

The thing is, you did this to yourself with your whole trolling session with Mr. Jackson. Why would anyone take what you seriously anymore? Lol
Who’s celebrating
I called a draw before the game
You blokes were so confident of a win at home that didn’t happen

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who’s celebrating
I called a draw before the game
You blokes were so confident of a win at home that didn’t happen
2-0 actually with Cavanni as being one scorer from memory ;)

As I said. You can't expect anyone to take your comments on this thread seriously when you bragged about coming here and trolling everyone.

You made your bed, now you've got to sleep in it ;)

Toodeloo. Celebrate your draw with the champions. It's as close as you're going to get to greatness this year :grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2-0 actually with Cavanni as being one scorer from memory ;)

As I said. You can't expect anyone to take your comments on this thread seriously when you bragged about coming here and trolling everyone.

You made your bed, now you've got to sleep in it ;)

Toodeloo. Celebrate your draw with the champions. It's as close as you're going to get to greatness this year :grinning:
Salty lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Salty lol
Salty? It's come to that? lol

Mate. You're on a Liverpool thread continually trying to get a reaction which you haven't got. You try to peddle out nonsense and lies, and when get caught out just come back with 'Salty' :grinning:

As I said mate, you can't expect people to really take anything you say seriously when it comes to Liverpool. Shame actually as I think you do make some good points sometimes .... sometimes ;)

Ah well :grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Salty? It's come to that? lol

Mate. You're on a Liverpool thread continually trying to get a reaction which you haven't got. You try to peddle out nonsense and lies, and when get caught out just come back with 'Salty' :grinning:

As I said mate, you can't expect people to really take anything you say seriously when it comes to Liverpool. Shame actually as I think you do make some good points sometimes .... sometimes ;)

Ah well :grinning:
I can taste the tears

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brendan Rodgers will do everything in his power to stop Man United winning the league.
I think pep will have a say
United won’t win it
Need to buy 3 players n key spots to win it me thinks

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think pep will have a say
United won’t win it
Need to buy 3 players n key spots to win it me thinks
If Spurs beat Oilchester City in the league cup, I think they will go on a run.

I'm sticking to my prediction of a Spurs & Leicester title race.

United need to replace Pogbatelli and Bailly. Cash in on Lingard & Jones. Defender, striker & maybe a quality DM so that Ole doesn't have to play Fred + McTominay.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Spurs beat Oilchester City in the league cup, I think they will go on a run.

I'm sticking to my prediction of a Spurs & Leicester title race.

United need to replace Pogbatelli and Bailly. Cash in on Lingard & Jones. Defender, striker & maybe a quality DM so that Ole doesn't have to play Fred + McTominay.
That's a BIG call on Spurs & Leicester. Wow.

Personally I think it's City's to lose. Liverpool? Results this month will determine whether we can get anything from the season. Still possible but ... things need to change.

United? If they want to win it, then it's this year they've got to do it. The result against Liverpool and previously against City I think shows they're not ready yet.

Spurs? I'd say they're in a better position than United actually. Stronger squad. More experience. Game changers. Defo think they've got more chance than United.

As I said though. Hard at this point seeing City lose it unless Liverpool does something.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a BIG call on Spurs & Leicester. Wow.

Personally I think it's City's to lose. Liverpool? Results this month will determine whether we can get anything from the season. Still possible but ... things need to change.

United? If they want to win it, then it's this year they've got to do it. The result against Liverpool and previously against City I think shows they're not ready yet.

Spurs? I'd say they're in a better position than United actually. Stronger squad. More experience. Game changers. Defo think they've got more chance than United.

As I said though. Hard at this point seeing City lose it unless Liverpool does something.
What u mean result against Liverpool and city
Draw goes both ways hahahhahahahah
Shoe on other foot
Black kettles and pots

If United are that shit, what does that say for Liverpool drawing against us at home
Same too city

Can’t have ya cake and eat. It tassie

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What u mean result against Liverpool and city
Draw goes both ways hahahhahahahah
Shoe on other foot
Black kettles and pots

If United are that shit, what does that say for Liverpool drawing against us at home
Same too city

Can’t have ya cake and eat. It tassie
What are you on about? You certainly have been rubbed up the wrong way, haven't you? On and on and on and on and on. You drew 0-0. You bottled it. Move on and get over it mate. Damn girl.

I've spoken at length about Liverpool, you've ignored that and tried to troll me with this. Which is why I've called it out as trolling ... which it is :grinning:

United are shit, which you know. You missed a massive opportunity to show your class. Which you lacked. Fact. Can't believe you're still going on about this and try to call me salty? Weirdo ;)

Liverpool are currently playing like shit. Fact. Never denied that. But we'll finish above you. Fact.

Stop being salty and making everything about United. The whole world doesn't revolve around your club, no matter how much you try and make it ;)

You spend your whole day on a Liverpool thread, talking about Liverpool. It's clear and obvious you're a Liverpool fan.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are you on about? You certainly have been rubbed up the wrong way, haven't you? On and on and on and on and on. You drew 0-0. You bottled it. Move on and get over it mate. Damn girl.

I've spoken at length about Liverpool, you've ignored that and tried to troll me with this. Which is why I've called it out as trolling ... which it is :grinning:

United are shit, which you know. You missed a massive opportunity to show your class. Which you lacked. Fact. Can't believe you're still going on about this and try to call me salty? Weirdo ;)

Liverpool are currently playing like shit. Fact. Never denied that. But we'll finish above you. Fact.

Stop being salty and making everything about United. The whole world doesn't revolve around your club, no matter how much you try and make it ;)

You spend your whole day on a Liverpool thread, talking about Liverpool. It's clear and obvious you're a Liverpool fan.
So who’s shit United fro drawing against the defending premiers on their home turf
Or Liverpool for drawing against a “shit” United side as you say ?

Tick tock

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So who’s shit United fro drawing against the defending premiers on their home turf
Or Liverpool for drawing against a “shit” United side as you say ?

Tick tock
Shit and shit. Correct. Glad you caught up. Chump

Snore snore

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great convo and real intellect
You should be a pundit, (be better than carragher)
Love you too sweetheart. Don't mind Neville as a pundit personally as long as he's not talking about United. Bit one eyed. Like his social views. A lot.