Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's even worse

If FSG pull their finger out and sign a reliable partner for VVD + a top striker, there will be more glory on the way.
Think both of those are certainties for the summer mate. It's not about the money, it's about making the right signings. Has always been that way. We've splashed money on players, and overall we've done well in the transfer market. But we can't afford to have bum signings like a City or United who can simply just spend spend spend.

The Keita signing has really hurt us. More than any other imo.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're signing Mbappe ffs
Apparently Haaland off to City.

Will be interesting seeing who we bring in next summer as I'd say 3-4 big signings will need to come in. A CB ... or two. I'd say 2 midfielders with Gini, OX, and Milner most likely off ... probably Keita also if we can find someone to sign him. One of the front 3 will go.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta imagine that Bobby will have a rest now, surely?

Taki really needs to start playing. I realise that the defensive side of his game needs work, but we need to score FFS. We need something different out there and shake things up a little.

Origi? FFS. Who else is there?

Gotta give Taki a go against Burnley but imagine that Klopp will stick to the same team imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Haaland off to City.

Will be interesting seeing who we bring in next summer as I'd say 3-4 big signings will need to come in. A CB ... or two. I'd say 2 midfielders with Gini, OX, and Milner most likely off ... probably Keita also if we can find someone to sign him. One of the front 3 will go.
We're going to buy Mbappe, a french CB and some random midfielder we've never heard of lol.

MARK MY WORDS.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're going to buy Mbappe, a french CB and some random midfielder we've never heard of lol.

MARK MY WORDS.
Dominik Szoboszlai is the midfielder.

The CB? No idea.

Mbappe? More and more likely I think. Depends on getting one of the front 3 out for good money though me thinks

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know who the draw hurt most, and it wasn’t us
You blokes went down quicker that a 2 dollar hooker

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know who the draw hurt most, and it wasn’t us
You blokes went down quicker that a 2 dollar hooker
It hurt us more? If you say so?

Personally I'm not on here to say who it hurt more ... it's a weird line to take. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't be taking 'positives' out of that game thinking it 'hurt Liverpool more'. Small club mentality that mate and why I think you're still a way off truly challenging.

If I were you lot I'd be livid with that performance. We were there for the taking and you were limp shit for most of the game. We were literally carrying 4-5 players completely out of form and had two CMs at CB and you really didn't do much until the final 20, when the game should've been over if we weren't so off form with our shooting.

Each to their own but I would've been so so angry if I were a United fan.

The only solace I can take as a Liverpool fan is that we really had so so many of our players out of form, and still came out with a draw. Not good enough for a team wanting to win the title

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It hurt us more? If you say so?

Personally I'm not on here to say who it hurt more ... it's a weird line to take. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't be taking 'positives' out of that game thinking it 'hurt Liverpool more'. Small club mentality that mate and why I think you're still a way off truly challenging.

If I were you lot I'd be livid with that performance. We were there for the taking and you were limp shit for most of the game. We were literally carrying 4-5 players completely out of form and had two CMs at CB and you really didn't do much until the final 20, when the game should've been over if we weren't so off form with our shooting.

Each to their own but I would've been so so angry if I were a United fan.

The only solace I can take as a Liverpool fan is that we really had so so many of our players out of form, and still came out with a draw. Not good enough for a team wanting to win the title
You blokes went down the ladder we stayed on top
So yeah mate it hurt you more and that’s a fact lol

Angry why?
I’d be angry as a Liverpool fan, nearly 2weeks to prepare for the biggest game of the year so far
At home at anfield against a tired United outfit
If ya couldn’t get ya shit back together for that when are the players going to snap out of it?

Out front 3 horribly out of form also
To be honest Allison saved you blokes twice
Other than that only Bruno free kick that just missed were the only good chances

End of the day we stayed on top you slipped down the rungs
So yes it obviously hurt Liverpool more
It’s not rocket science

How,any weeks now without a win..... tick tock

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Angry why?
I’d be angry as a Liverpool fan, nearly 2weeks to prepare for the biggest game of the year so far
If ya could get ya shit back on track for that when are the players guna?

You won't be at the top for too long, Spurs & Leicester will over take you in the long run.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Angry why?
If ya couldn’t get ya shit back together for that when are the players going to snap out of it?

To be honest Allison saved you blokes twice
Other than that only Bruno free kick that just missed were the only good chances

It’s not rocket science

How,any weeks now without a win..... tick tock
Ha. Mate. Keep trying to wind me up. The only thing that will get me is if you start with the Hillsborough shit again.

I think all Liverpool fans are angry. I know I am. Your team ... to put it nicely ... is a bunch of pretenders. I really had hoped to see more from you, but ... you really gave me nothing that felt like you were a good team let alone a great team. Sorry.

Which makes it even harder to take. You were absolute pants for a majority of the game and we somehow still didn't beat you. You won't see any Liverpool fan celebrate a 0-0 draw with your lot.

It's only one game but ... I honestly think you rely too much on luck, and rarely dictate games. You sit deep & defend in massive numbers & try to counter. But ... you dont' dictate games as the great teams do. I just can't see you continuing this form that relies so so much on luck and ref help.

The fact you and your fellow Man U supporters are celebrating a 0-0 draw with us only demostrates how far you've fallen, and how far you still have to go. We were absolutely there to kill but .. you lacked the basic class to do it.

Anyway. It's really weird your stance. Your front 3 horribly out of form? Look who you had on the bench to come on! And you've been flying these past month or so? Bruno is, apparently, the best player in the league.

If you can't see the bigger picture about your team then ... so be it mate.

Hurt Liverpool bigger? Hurt Man U bigger? That's your argument. All I'm saying is that you missed a massive massive chance to truly show yourselves as a title contender. That fact you couldn't put us away considering how poor our front 3 were, and that we were playing two CMs at CB says it all really.

Liverpool? We're in a spot of bother but it's a long-season and we're not half-way yet. The fact we're playing so badly but still up there says we're doing OK. Just need to kick it up a gear.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You won’t even be in the top 6 soon lol
Everton game in hand
Villa 2 games in hand
City game in hand
City is our only threat for the title, nobody else.
You guys worry about the Europa league and leave the big comps to the big teams .;)
We will be up there whether you like it or not. City went through the same form slump as we are in now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Idk how you guys are so confident, we're fucking cooked. I'll be stoked if we finish top 4 this season :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It depends what time was shown on the refs watch, there always is a little discrepancy. If the one minute was up on his watch then he was right to call halftime, the play was 70 yards from goal and the whistle was blown before the final pass anyway.
While true,
Idk how you guys are so confident, we're fucking cooked. I'll be stoked if we finish top 4 this season :tearsofjoy:
Don't think anyone is confident but I think perhaps your views are too clouded by our previous two years?

We were magnificent. Didn't drop points. Unstoppable.

That's not going to happen this year tho. Every club will go thru blips. As they have. Every club will drop points. As they have.

We just need to stick in there and see where we're at in a month. I'm not as confident as I was. Had we not dropped all this stupid points over Christmas ....

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atleast you blokes have an easy game against burnley to end your winless run
Might get you blokesback on track
The worrying thing for me is Liverpool dominate possession every game but can’t do nothing with it
Not a sausage
Dominated possession against us yet we had more shots on target with little possession
Shows to me teams a breaking you down easier with less ball

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Atleast you blokes have an easy game against burnley to end your winless run
Might get you blokesback on track
The worrying thing for me is Liverpool dominate possession every game but can’t do nothing with it
Not a sausage
Dominated possession against us yet we had more shots on target with little possession
Shows to me teams a breaking you down easier with less ball
Go back to your own thread :sob:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys...what if Bobby is the Gini replacement we're looking for and we just buy another forward?!!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully our rough patch now, get some players back and fit, who can find some goals . Front 3 are constipated!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My confidence comes from the fact that we are a better football team than most of our challengers.
we’ve done miraculously well to be so high up considering our dreaded injury toll .
We will come good and the goals will flow again. There’s a whole 2nd round to be played.
man city have 8 games coming up which are very winnable for them but the PL always has surprises. As long as we can stay close we will be in the mix for the title.

Take “but but but Bruno” out of Utd and they are a mid table team. They can’t haven’t and won’t beat any top 6 teams , have assed there way up the ladder with shitty wins . Their luck will turn for the worse .
Chelsea are cooked As Lampard is shit .
Spurs are stuttering along with Jose ball.
Leicester will fade as per standard Rodgers schedule in later part of season.
Everton are Everton and won’t win shit.

Its Liverpool or Man City for the title . Don’t write us off just yet.