Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago 'a few weeks off' according to Klopp. Fucking hell. Ox will get back before him!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago 'a few weeks off' according to Klopp. Fucking hell. Ox will get back before him!
That Everton game has fucked us. Got done with the ridiculous offside and not sending Pritchard off.

But more importantly, through two horror challenges we've lost 2 players who're arguably the best in their positions in the world. It's fucking nuts.

And we're still top

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems maybe, just maybe, Shaq, Keita and Arnold back for the weekend. Huge boost if true but not counting my chickens yet!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I stopped look at updates, I can't handle this anymore.
Wasn't in any of the training pics or live stream of training. Some saying COVID, others saying injury.

From what I see, it's another injury.

Honestly. If we had half the injuries we've got now, we'd have absolutely walked this league. 100%.

If we go onto win the comp, it'll be one of the greatest wins in history taking into account all of the injuries, COVID, lack of rest time etc. etc.

We've just got such incredibly bad luck atm!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doing alright all things considered. We're absolutely terrible playing it out of the back though, but credit to Ajax for that. Crowding the midfield. Had our chances, haven't taken them or made the wrong decision.

Fingers crossed for a better second half WITHOUT ANY INJURIES!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This Schuurs from Ajax is a decent CB. Wouldn't mind him at Liverpool. He's shut down Mane ona number of occassions. Good player.

Hope Klopp tweaks the formation a little. Front 3 not really playing well together. Midfield hardworking but ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good second half that. Very good second half. Should've scored 3-4 more if I'm honest. Salah and Mane having an absolute shocker in the shooting department. Well done to the lads. Through to the next round, and can make wholesale changes next match. Rest EVERYONE!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We finished that game with 4 Acadamy graduates. Credit to the young lads.

Keeper did nothing wrong. People will talk about that save at the end where Ajax really should've scored (Fab is getting caught out on those headers too much), but it was directly at him. But his distribution was great. No doubt he'll be starting every game till the New Year I guess.

JOnes was class. Played really well. Fucking impressive performance for such a young lad. Should've had a goal in the first 5 mins of the game.

Nico. Given him plenty of shit, deservedly so!, but he was good today. Still lacking in confidence, especially defensively, but he did OK.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jones and Kelleher impressed me today. Could have easily lost that game in the first half but we came out well in the second

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is the game worth rewatching when I get home?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is the game worth rewatching when I get home?
Ah ... second half perhaps. First half we weren't great, but second we really should've put them to bed.

Usually I watch the games again, at least in part, and I won't. Give that second half a watch perhaps?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ah ... second half perhaps. First half we weren't great, but second we really should've put them to bed.

Usually I watch the games again, at least in part, and I won't. Give that second half a watch perhaps?
I'll watch the mini match instead

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did we only score ONE goal? The fuck? Salahs decision making with some of those late chances was stupid lol. Mane also didn't look much better.

How did Neco play? Didn't look to do anything wrong in the mini match?