Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titles and trophy’s arnt the same muppet

If you win the charity shield you don’t win the title which is the Epl for English teams

And you do know averages are harder and harder to keep the longer or more times you do something
You do know that don’t you?
If I scored 100 runs for Australia in my debut game and never get picked again does that mean Im A better bat than don bradman ?
But to consistently score that over time is incredibley hard

You do understand averages are so hard to keep up the longer u go?

Or are you a little bit special?

But I’m guessing you never played any form of sport
Or any sport where averages are used like cricket , baseball etc

So for fergie to average 1.5 trophy’s per season the whole time he was the was genius

Use Your mathematic “prowess” to figure out how hard averages are to keep up in the long term
WHat you talking about Willis? He just owned you @coach

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm keen as for Taki to start against Leeds, hopefully we don't play it safe with a midfield of Gini, Fab and Hendo lol.
He's been in really good form, it must be said. Happy for the guy and would love to see him take off from here.

Can't see Hendo starting personally, especially with him coming back from injury.

I'd imagine that it'll be Fabinho, Gini (making a statement with contract extension), and Keita. There's also Jones who I think has been showing a lot too.

WIll be interesting see what happens to Ox in all of this, especially when signings THiago

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Titles and trophy’s arnt the same muppet

If you win the charity shield you don’t win the title which is the Epl for English teams

And you do know averages are harder and harder to keep the longer or more times you do something
You do know that don’t you?
If I scored 100 runs for Australia in my debut game and never get picked again does that mean Im A better bat than don bradman ?
But to consistently score that over time is incredibley hard

You do understand averages are so hard to keep up the longer u go?

Or are you a little bit special?

But I’m guessing you never played any form of sport
Or any sport where averages are used like cricket , baseball etc

So for fergie to average 1.5 trophy’s per season the whole time he was the was genius

Use Your mathematic “prowess” to figure out how hard averages are to keep up in the long term
Just keep posting, thats all.
It’s gotten to the point we don’t need to reply to your stupidities to make a fool of you. You do that on your own . just posting old mate, rest assured we won’t disturb or disrupt you. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If only YOUR iq was as high as the titles / trophies Paisley won in charge of LFC :tonguewink:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just keep posting, thats all.
It’s gotten to the point we don’t need to reply to your stupidities to make a fool of you. You do that on your own . just posting old mate, rest assured we won’t disturb or disrupt you. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If only YOUR iq was as high as the titles / trophies Paisley won in charge of LFC :tonguewink:
Even your Liverpool mates take the piss out of you lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's more likely that Keita starts and Minamino comes off the bench for Firmino after around 60-70 minutes
Nail on the head with this one imo. We'll see though. Hendo defo won't start, so maybe he'll want to play Milner in the middle to control things? Slow things down? Bit of experience?

Actually expect Tika to be starting a few games ahead of Firmino this year. Will be very good competition for the Brazilian.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like I said. Keita-Henderson-Wijnaldum. No way Klopp starts Keita and Minamino together.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting that Klopp dropped Fabinho. Love it! Showing the boys right up if they don't put in and have the right attitude they'll be on the bench.

He won't start those two together now, but I think you'll find Taki will be playing occassionally instead of Firmino this year. And I think Keita will be playing then also.

Let's go you reds!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Defending is fuckign comical. Fucking hell. We should still win this but it's simply not good enough the goals we've been letting in the past 10+ games.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
VVD has dropped his level since we’ve won the title

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh, that wasn't ideal. Would it kill Bobby and Gini not to be absolutely fucking shit in the box? Hopefully we got all those stupid errors out in that game.