Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh I know you were mate. Feel for Arsenal ... well, as much as I can for the opposition. You're in a bad bad place with Emery but I don't know who else can get you out of this mess.
Don't feel for us bro, our Jew owner is a tight arse **** with no fucking idea.

I wish some rich Arab **** buys us out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Checking the scores on my phone was fucking wild. Last checked at 92nd minute and was like na we've lost. Check scores two hours later and I see 5-5 and then scroll down and see we won in the PS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

How we're Elliott and Brewster? Heard Keita was fucking shit and was injured again, might be time to just cut out loses with him. Jones good when he came on?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Checking the scores on my phone was fucking wild. Last checked at 92nd minute and was like na we've lost. Check scores two hours later and I see 5-5 and then scroll down and see we won in the PS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

How we're Elliott and Brewster? Heard Keita was fucking shit and was injured again, might be time to just cut out loses with him. Jones good when he came on?
Elliot was ok. Still raw but clearly v talented. Got a penalty. Brewster disappointing again. Didn't do a lot but didn't really have the service. Was played central for large parts with origi out wide but failed to impress.

Jones for me was class. Outshone the far more experienced midfielders when he came on. Good touch. Assurance. Calm. Going to be big that kid.

Keita was dreadful but felt ox in first half was definitely worse. Lallana no better either. Milner was shocking too. None of experiences players stood up.

Origi scored the goals so can't complain with that but got turned too easily for one goal, lost the ball a lot.

Wins a win. Young lads will gain so much from that

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have some very competent young players coming through. The future of LFC has not looked brighter.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have some very competent young players coming through. The future of LFC has not looked brighter.
Brewster has disappointed me I've got to say. Was better against Arsenal than the previous game but still expected more. Think he'd be a lot better with a fully functional midfield & proper attackers next to him ... but still thought he would've shown more.

Lewis really has a lot of promise. 16 and playing with that swagger. Time will tell but there's definitely something there, just needs a little refining.

For me though, Jones ... really think this lad is going to be something special. Came through the ranks. Takes on responsibility. Really was impressed with him last night. Apparently he switched with Origi in the shootout against the original plan so he'd be last. Massive call as all pressure was on him but he stood up. Great player.

Will be interesting seeing what we do with midfield next year. Grujic has been on fire in Germany and I'd expect him to come back. Lallana will leave on a free. Milner? Hopefully he signs on for one more year. Keita has been massively disappointing but Klopp will support him. Will be interesting seeing what Klopp does with Jones.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need the win tonight. We havent been playing that great lately. Need the confidence boost coming into city

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im gonna have to work today with 2 hours sleep. This will be fun

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck we looks like shit without fabinho in his holding role

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lovren still gives me anxiety anytime he's near the ball

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Changes needed at half time. We dont even look close to scoring a goal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This midfield is fucking garbage. Salah a passenger. VAR stealing goals off us. Ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck did Henderson fuck that up? Fuck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
MY FUCKING PENIS

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wasn’t incorrect. mm’s in it, yes. But wasn’t given in the first place so nothing wrong
Shouldn't have been given in the first place.