Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The pressure is now back on Man City. We’ve gone top again and for them to reclaim top spot they will need to come away with a win at old Trafford.
City have Fulham away next, not for another couple of weeks.
There are another couple of fixtures for them before they play United. We need United to be fighting hard for a CL position when they do play though.

Our next match against Spurs at the end of the month, as there is now an international break.
Tottenham Won’t have played for 3 weeks as their EPL match was postponed due to their opponents being involved in FA cup.

Nail biter of a season, when everyone expected a City walkover again. C’mon lads, YNWA!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City have Fulham away next, not for another couple of weeks.
There are another couple of fixtures for them before they play United. We need United to be fighting hard for a CL position when they do play though.

Our next match against Spurs at the end of the month, as there is now an international break.
Tottenham Won’t have played for 3 weeks as their EPL match was postponed due to their opponents being involved in FA cup.

Nail biter of a season, when everyone expected a City walkover again. C’mon lads, YNWA!
We weren't far off a draw with Fulham. Fully expect City to win but you never know. Our next 3 games will decide it in my mind. Win all 3 and it's time to stop dreaming and begin realising it's a possibility :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone on here heard anything about Dani Olmo of Dinamo Zagreb? Gathered we've got a few Croat supporters on the kennel.

Lad used to play for Barca, but I known nothing about him.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, Milner gini hendo, the big game midfield, lets get this done!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can someone in midfield please pass a ball to our front 3 without it going to a Spurs player?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seem to only be able to go around a midfield to the front three, never able to go direct thru, still 1-0 up and had the better chances to further it. Repeat that performance for the second half and it's job done

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This season has taken 10 years off my life.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We ain’t going anywhere. The pressure now back on Man City .
Huge win , we were fortunate in the end but you make your own luck.
YNWA

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fark me. That's the luck we need to win the whole thing. Long way to go yet but that's our hardest game in the run in.

Man City still have to play Man U & Spurs AWAY. We've got Chelsea at home. Of course, a lot of other tricky fixtures and you never know but I think there's a lot of pressure on City now we've won that game.

Massive MASSIVE 3 points that.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We win the next 2. Southhampton away. Chelsea at home. Win those two and ....

Malla

Reaction score
Massive win for Liverpool but where was this a few weeks ago when they had a 10 point lead at the top? Same shit from Liverpool year after year.