Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I personally don't think it's the case that we're flipping back to last season's style though there were glimpses of it, nor do I potentially want us to. I think our style this year is much more mature, much more patient, and if I'm honest, much better to watch ....

OK, we're not scoring for fun but at the same time we're more more dependable and giving away a lot fewer chances. Apart from that scramble at the end Napoli really didn't do a lot.

Bring on United.
Yh i'm not saying we're sticking with this style, i'm just saying we went back to it because it was the best way to beat Napoli tonight.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Napoli **** still had plenty to aim at but kicked it straight at him
Salty United supporters can't enjoy thier own team so need to try and bring other teams down.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salty United supporters can't enjoy thier own team so need to try and bring other teams down.
Not salty at all, congrats and well done on getting through the knockout stages in a fairly strong group

Just saying he had a fair bit to aim at.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not salty at all, congrats and well done on getting through the knockout stages in a fairly strong group

Just saying he had a fair bit to aim at.
He came off his line to do that though. He wasn't standing right on it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Issue now is with injuries. Matip in hospital. Arnold, Milner .... I thought Matip had his best ever game for the Reds, was really impressed by him and hope he's fit for Sunday.

Van Dijk also out of our first CL game through suspension. Big loss that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Issue now is with injuries. Matip in hospital. Arnold, Milner .... I thought Matip had his best ever game for the Reds, was really impressed by him and hope he's fit for Sunday.

Van Dijk also out of our first CL game through suspension. Big loss that.
Don't have to worry about that for another 2 months so he can start every EPL game for now.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good effort but the ball was kicked straight at him.
Karius doesn’t make that save . Would have just stayed on the line.
Alison who was well positioned and reacted immediately to the danger by coming forward and spreading himself closing the striker to shoot with ease.
He’s pulled from some good saves for us this season.

As for our performance, it was up there with best this season, we totally bossed a very good team . I’m hoping we carry this intensity on Sunday .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck losing two centre backs in a week. Hopefully Matip doesn't have any major issues and Lovren stays fit if he's out. Fabinho might have to play at the back for us.