Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Salah looks depressed scoring a hat trick

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he just wants more and more. See his frustration as the ref blew the whistle at the end?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6 goals conceded in 16 matches.

We’re better equipped than ever before to cope with what’s coming up....and we looked sharp up front tonight.

Let’s go boys!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Perfect way to pass time in hospital with a sick little boy...what a win. Finally seeing people play in their natural positions. Salah’s 3rd goal was just cheeky!! Top of the ladder but tough few games coming up. YNWA

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All we have to do is win 21 of our remaining 22 games and draw against City and the title is ours!!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6 goals conceded in 16 matches.

We’re better equipped than ever before to cope with what’s coming up....and we looked sharp up front tonight.

Let’s go boys!!
Gomez is a huge loss, though it's good he's not out for that long. Losing against Napoli, or not going through would be a massive hit for us simply as we'd then have to start playing on Thursdays ...

Bournemouth played into our hands really, and think there's a lot of room for improvement if I'm honest. Was excellent seeing Kieta playing the way he was. Finally getting his chance and I think it'd be hard to displace him. Fabinho also has had two good games in a row so happy days there.

The next week will shape our year in my mind. Great to be first, but means nothing if we lose that 1 point lead within a week and are dumped out of the CL.

But ... it's really a great time to be a Liverpool fan as it's no fluke we are where we are.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United, Wolves, Newcastle, Arsenal and City are our next games. Hard run comming up.
Yes, an extremely hard run that. But, United, Newcastle, and Arsenal are all at home so you have to expect to win those. Personally I expect 15 from 15. Depends on injuries though. GOmez out is a massive massive loss.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, an extremely hard run that. But, United, Newcastle, and Arsenal are all at home so you have to expect to win those. Personally I expect 15 from 15. Depends on injuries though. GOmez out is a massive massive loss.
Yh we can't drop points...then again i didn't see City losing a game this season.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
United, Wolves, Newcastle, Arsenal and City are our next games. Hard run comming up.
Triple decker bus heading to Anfield driven by the spending one who will try and cut points from us .
The Wolves game though will be tougher, tougher than the United game .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh we can't drop points...then again i didn't see City losing a game this season.
Look, football's a funny game. We just need to stick in there and see what happens, though I do doubt that we'll win it this year simply because Man City really are just that good across the park. Yes, so are we and we're top ... but we can't match the depth they've got.

At this stage it looks very unlikely we'll purchase anyone in the next window ... but if Lyon does wise up and let's him go then for me that'd be a game changer. Can see it in the summer, but if it were to happen next month then I do think we would be in an even better chance to win it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Triple decker bus heading to Anfield driven by the spending one who will try and cut points from us .
The Wolves game though will be tougher, tougher than the United game .
Wolves will be tough, but I think people are underestimating United. They'll be set up in a way that negates our strengths, so we'll have to try to win it from a different angle.

Wolves will be at their place, so they'll be more than likely to open up a little more than Man U will be. Without doubt it'll be hard, but harder than Man U? We'll see I guess. I personally see the Man U game as being a fricken struggle

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A derby is a derby no doubt, and the way the spending one will play ( park the bus and close all spaces) can cause us problems .
Nothing an early goal for us won’t fix though. I’d like to see us score early which will force them to open up.
These days though the spending one has Man Utd playing a slow build up game