Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank fuck for Sturridge rescuing us with some individual brilliance, but we really should've won that game. Salah couldn't finish if his life depended on it, Mane is fucking living in his own little world and did Shaqiri really MISS that chance?
Very wasteful in front of goal, but this has been the story of our season. We need to convert more (I know, sounds obvious), but had it not been for a couple of quality saves by Alisson, we would’ve copped it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was the best football game I've seen in years. 2 quality teams and 2 quality managers. We should've scored 4 or 5 goals though.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the best football game I've seen in years. 2 quality teams and 2 quality managers. We should've scored 4 or 5 goals though.
we should had at least 2 missed opportunity but sturidge goal was a fucking goal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very wasteful in front of goal, but this has been the story of our season. We need to convert more (I know, sounds obvious), but had it not been for a couple of quality saves by Alisson, we would’ve copped it.
Yh Alisson kept us in the game, Chelsea could've easily scored another couple of goals.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh Alisson kept us in the game, Chelsea could've easily scored another couple of goals.
He saved 2 clear goals. We had a few more chances than them though. Salah and Shaqiri missed very easy goals.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He saved 2 clear goals. We had a few more chances than them though. Salah and Shaqiri missed very easy goals.
Yh it's a fucking amazing feeling having a world class keeper. Salah got into good positions but messed things up like the start of last season, also the 2 easy misses from both he and Shaqiri like you mentioned. Kepa also made a crazy save at near post from Mane and Firmino also had a header cleared off the line. Hopefully these guys start taking these chances.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napoli schooled full strength Liverpool side today. Worst we’ve looked this year.

Couldn’t understand why we didn’t rest a few of the big names, with ManC on the menu this w/e in a top of the table clash.

Don’t gettit!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They looked hungrier, ran faster and harder and we seemed to have our mind on this weekends match against City.
We will beat Napoli at Anfield.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst penalty attempt I've ever seen, thank fuk. I Thought we were done. Draw was a fair result imo.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dodged another bullet.

Need to find our mojo, quickly!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Missed the game but highlights showed us being on the back foot for a while

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should've won 7 or 8 nil. Too many wasted chances.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shaqiri has become our best player the past few games. His passing is amazing.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s got good vision and play like a pit bull. Good signing and cheap.

When will our resident Liverpool pundit Marley back from the sin bin?