Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very wasteful, should've put 5 on them. Salah is struggling, looks very selfish and seems far too focused on just trying to score goals. We looked pretty comfortable pretty much the entire game though

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah I’m with you, it’s not only Salah that’s guilty of this but Mane has done similar stuff. They’ve had better options but decided to go it on their own to get the goal.klopp got the shits at one stage with Salah for not passing.
Either way though the team is playing in cruise control and looks,like it has another gear. And unlike pst season this year we have depth .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah I’m with you, it’s not only Salah that’s guilty of this but Mane has done similar stuff. They’ve had better options but decided to go it on their own to get the goal.klopp got the shits at one stage with Salah for not passing.
Either way though the team is playing in cruise control and looks,like it has another gear. And unlike pst season this year we have depth .
Yh a Mane has also been quilty of it, but it's not really effecting his general play as much as it is with Salah. Salah is just getting the ball and putting his head down. The pressure looks to have gotten to him a bit, hopefully he gets over it soon.

Yh we can definitely go up a couple of gears. As a unit we look very solid and we feel a lot more comfortable off the ball in defence...not much panic at all really. That's a massive improvement for us. We're just lacking the execution in the final third and free flowing play between our front 3, we know they're capable of it so hopefully it all clicks sometime soon.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Son had a clear shout at a penalty at the death. You need things like that to go your way to get a decent crack at the title.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Egyptian fan base is absolutely toxic.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Son had a clear shout at a penalty at the death. You need things like that to go your way to get a decent crack at the title.
My foot would have gone through the TV if that was awarded, no way could i cop a draw in that match lol. I'm still trying to work out how we didn't score 5 goals and only managed to score scrappy ones.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shouldve won 5 or 6 nil. Mane starting to shit me.

The difference henderson makes to the side is ridiculous. We legit turn to shit when he comes on.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My foot would have gone through the TV if that was awarded, no way could i cop a draw in that match lol. I'm still trying to work out how we didn't score 5 goals and only managed to score scrappy ones.
If Mane passed to Salah a bit more often you would have won be 10. Something not right there ....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Mane passed to Salah a bit more often you would have won be 10. Something not right there ....
Na Salah is definitely more of an issue atm. Salah has been extremely selfish and is playing with his head down and taking stupid shots while Mane is just making poor decisions. Doubt there's anything in it other than the pressure getting to them.

Salah's following is a huge issue online though, just a toxic bunch of supporters who only support Salah and not the team, hopefully this doesn't cause issues with the boys...not that you care i guess :tearsofjoy:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na Salah is definitely more of an issue atm. Salah has been extremely selfish and is playing with his head down and taking stupid shots while Mane is just making poor decisions. Doubt there's anything in it other than the pressure getting to them.

Salah's following is a huge issue online though, just a toxic bunch of supporters who only support Salah and not the team, hopefully this doesn't cause issues with the boys...not that you care i guess :tearsofjoy:
Quite the opposite i do care ... I want it to be true

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This stream is pure shit, fuck optus.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Salah has been absolutely fucking horrendous, cost us the game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should've taken him off ages ago ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BOBBY I FUCKING LOVE YOU, THEN A FUCKING EYE PATCH CELEBRATION!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Salah had probably his worst game in a liverpool jersey.

Neymar is a nobody.