Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I honestly can't even remember watching him play, no idea what Klopp plans on doing with him? Sturridge has looked handy so far, would be nice if he can stay as he would be handy off the bench for us this season. Lallana also looking good and also needs to stay fit now with Ox gone for the season.
Markovic was Hull's best player when he went there on loan 2 seasons ago. He has speed and is a good winger.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Markovic’s contract is up at the end of this season, he won’t be staying. He will be loaned out or sold. He’s had 4 years to impress and been shifted from club to club.

Good news regarding the Alisson signing. A big big upgrade on Mignolet/ Karius / Bogdan.

Our squad is getting stronger .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sadio has been given the 10, i'd say thats the end of Fekir unless he was going to take the 18?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The cleanout has begun. We've managed to swindle Leicester into paying over 10 million pounds for Danny Ward.
He is the first of many departures from Anfield.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The cleanout has begun. We've managed to swindle Leicester into paying over 10 million pounds for Danny Ward.
There won't be many at all. Mignolet, Ings and maybe Origi...can't see anyone else being sold now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
12 million lol.

Mignolet, Origi, Ings, Markovic and maybe Sturridge to leave

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched the second half of the game and we blew a fuck load of chances. Keita looks to have slotted in really well so far and Sturridge has had some nice touches and passes though appears to be a lot slower these days. He can definitely do a job for us coming on off the bench late in games. Pretty much everyone else during the second half was betweeb shit and dead average.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Origi £27m
Ings £20m
Grujic £20m
Ojo £15m or loan
Mignolet £12.5m
Markovic £7m
Chirivella £5m
Woodburn loan

Just when i think we have some depth we go and sell it all. Surely we have to be be bringing in another versatile attacker after these sales? We lose one of our front 3 and Sturridge goes down then we only have Shaqiri and fucking Solanke to fallback on. At the very least we should have held onto Wilson.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Origi £27m
Ings £20m
Grujic £20m
Ojo £15m or loan
Mignolet £12.5m
Markovic £7m
Chirivella £5m
Woodburn loan

Just when i think we have some depth we go and sell it all. Surely we have to be be bringing in another versatile attacker after these sales? We lose one of our front 3 and Sturridge goes down then we only have Shaqiri and fucking Solanke to fallback on. At the very least we should have held onto Wilson.
That's what we want for them. Doesn't mean anyone will pay it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If either Benfica or Basel make the UCL group stages then Liverpool will be in pot 3. If they both fail Liverpool will be in pot 2. Massive advantage being in pot 2.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's what we want for them. Doesn't mean anyone will pay it.
Obviously. But if we sold Ward for £12.5m then we might not be far off. Still need to sign another versatile attacker though, Solanke just looks so far off from contributing anything and relying on Sturridge staying fit is a gamble.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Obviously. But if we sold Ward for £12.5m then we might not be far off. Still need to sign another versatile attacker though, Solanke just looks so far off from contributing anything and relying on Sturridge staying fit is a gamble.
I can't see anyone matching Origi's price. He is terrible. We need to sign Fekir.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't see anyone matching Origi's price. He is terrible. We need to sign Fekir.
Everyone seems to think the Fekir deal is completely dead, really disappointing it hasnt worked out. I just don't understand Klopps "this player or no player" stance lol. There is obviously a hole in the squad that he wants to fix, how can he just leave it there and not chase another player? The Ox injury is also massive as he could have filled the role.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Everyone seems to think the Fekir deal is completely dead, really disappointing it hasnt worked out. I just don't understand Klopps "this player or no player" stance lol. There is obviously a hole in the squad that he wants to fix, how can he just leave it there and not chase another player? The Ox injury is also massive as he could have filled the role.
I get his thinking and it's been working so far. Every year we've been building and building.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get his thinking and it's been working so far. Every year we've been building and building.
I feel like we're done with the building stage tbh. Everythings in place and we just need that extra quality within the squad to get us over.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I feel like we're done with the building stage tbh. Everythings in place and we just need that extra quality within the squad to get us over.
And it's pointless buying players that the manager doesn't think suit his system