Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fekir isn't happening, who is our next target?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fekir isn't happening, who is our next target?
Everything I have read says he is Lyon are just delaying it because they want the profit of selling him to be on next seasons budget not this so he won’t sign till after June 30. Apparently they had a second opinion about his knee and the deal will still go ahead

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everything I have read says he is Lyon are just delaying it because they want the profit of selling him to be on next seasons budget not this so he won’t sign till after June 30. Apparently they had a second opinion about his knee and the deal will still go ahead
Yh i know but there's just too many leaks mentioning the medical. The delay really doesn't make sense as everyone would have known about the business side of things yet it was reported it would have been official today. I think something has come up in the medical and we have either gone cold or we're trying to renegotiate the fee.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
“I saw Nabil this morning for 15 minutes. He is a boy who has his feet on the ground. He is in the middle of negotiations and I think that it will be done. That does not prevent him from being very focused on the French national team. He was in very good spirits. It would be better that his transfer be done before the departure for Russia, but he does not seem worried. He seemed optimistic on the matter because the medical that he underwent was positive. With a transfer, it is always like that. Each party tries to enforce their price, bring it down or bring it up. As soon as there is a little hitch… that is all part of the game.”

From the FFF guy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Okay Linda basically confirmed the deal on Twitter, i can rest easy now.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lyon have canceled the move. Can't send pic its too big

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is heartbreaking, i needed a big signing :(

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently its not dead. English media claiming that we are still going for it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's a mess. Some saying we tried to renegotiate the deal, others saying Lyon flat out pulled out. Fmd. Fekir even done interviews and stuff in our gear lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
According to my Fifa analysis and youtube research, Bruno Fernandes should be our Fekir alternative. Or Isco. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a mess. Some saying we tried to renegotiate the deal, others saying Lyon flat out pulled out. Fmd. Fekir even done interviews and stuff in our gear lol.
Wow, it was all going along so well...then turns into a massive clusterfuck!
The guy has been photographed in our kit and picked a number if I’m not mistaken. His head could not possibly be with stayin at OL...would you want your captain to have his heart elsewhere?
Somehow, I reckon this gets done.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow, it was all going along so well...then turns into a massive clusterfuck!
The guy has been photographed in our kit and picked a number if I’m not mistaken. His head could not possibly be with stayin at OL...would you want your captain to have his heart elsewhere?
Somehow, I reckon this gets done.
I think it's us that's pulled out, though nothing has been confirmed. All i know is that i was hyped as fuck for Fekir lol.