Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Loris Karius has now kept more clean sheets in the Champions League (5) than any other goalkeeper this season.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh true, hope he keeps it up and saves us some money for another target. Also idk if it's just me but Lovren seems so much better since VVD has arrived..i mean our whole defence has improved but he seems better than Matip now lol.
I think Lovren just needed someone that would direct him around. Both him and Matip are passengers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Absolute garbage from TAA there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Game over, good night.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Could've been given 3 penalties. 1 for holding Salah, 1 for tripping Mane and 1 for sure for handball.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only legitimate one was the Mane one, take off your scouser goggles for the other 2
Hahahahaha

I'd say the only legitimate one was the salah one. But salah screwed up by not diving so was never going to be given .

Valencia was no way in the world a handball, absolutely no way the way refs interpret the handball rule. It was completely ball to hand

The mane one was as much a foul on fellianj as it was on mane

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The triumph of anti football , aided and abetted by favourable refereeing.
100% penalty on Salah which wasn’t given . Nevertheless, I’m heartened that if we do play these grubs in the CL we will knock them out because the refereeing won’t be so “tolerant” .
And how they have fallen from grace, from the Ferguson dominating years , some of their delusional fans are referring to Mourinho’s parking the bus tactics as “ brilliant game plan” .

Last edited:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Neville said there were 2 penalties for sure.
Neville hates Mourinho so yeah no bias there at all .... you are actually dreaming of you think that the Valencia shout was a handball ... Salah stays on his feet, as noble as that is he goes down gives the ref something to think about. Like I said earlier the Mane one is it was given I couldn’t deny there was contact, they were both going for the ball 50/50 in my opinion and if it was given fair enough

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Not letting Liverpool win by playing their natural game = anti-football/parking the bus.. the delusion of some Liverpool fans knows no bound, it's genuinely hilarious

Protecting a 2 goal lead is called game management, maybe you guys should try it some time because it might then give you a chance at winning some silverware to show for your "beautiful attacking football" which has still won you absolutely fuck all

Play the way you did in the Champions League and you would've been dumped out after what you showed in the 1st half, totally outplayed in the 1st half and you finally decided to turn up in the 2nd half

And when you did decide to turn up and play in the 2nd half, Liverpool had all that possession and yet you didn't even have a single shot on target in the 2nd half.. you couldn't even create one clear chance throughout the entirety of the game

You can call us grubs, we'll just call you ***** cos you got fucked all over in the 1st half

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not letting Liverpool win by playing their natural game = anti-football/parking the bus.. the delusion of some Liverpool fans knows no bound, it's genuinely hilarious

Protecting a 2 goal lead is called game management, maybe you guys should try it some time because it might then give you a chance at winning some silverware to show for your "beautiful attacking football" which has still won you absolutely fuck all

Play the way you did in the Champions League and you would've been dumped out after what you showed in the 1st half, totally outplayed in the 1st half and you finally decided to turn up in the 2nd half

And when you did decide to turn up and play in the 2nd half, Liverpool had all that possession and yet you didn't even have a single shot on target in the 2nd half.. you couldn't even create one clear chance throughout the entirety of the game

You can call us grubs, we'll just call you ***** cos you got fucked all over in the 1st half

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Must be a Porto supporter