Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We really missed a play maker and these are the type of games where we will continue to struggle unless we sort it out. We can't play fast paced football every game, whether it be down to us not being fully up to it or the opposition limiting us, we just can't always do it.

None of Ox, Gini or Can are capable of threading passes through a set defence like that, both Matip and VVD ppayed far better balls than those 3. Lallana really should have come on much earlier or even started ahead of Gini. Lallana made a difference when he came on, his positioning was better and he could open up angles with his dribbling and quick turns to thread balls through the defence.

We still had a few chances and we really should have scored atleast 1 goal and that could have potentially put a spring in out step while bringing the swans down. But we really just weren't good enough.

Btw it's so fucking hard to watch a game on a phone hahaha.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Coutinho's passing in these types of games is going to be missed big time.

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to make another signing. Wijnaldum is useless in this kind of game. The bloke is not capable of passing it forwards. Lallana is decent, but its too much to ask of him to replace coutinho considering his injury proneness.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Emre captain, bet @Freakzilla has a boner! Haha
He was useless today against Swansea. Bad pass after bad pass.
Not that Henderson is much better or Winjaldum did any better. And to think he's holding the club to ransom, "pay me more than what I'm actually worth or Ill leave for Juventus and you wont get a cent our of it"
Sorry to say but if we really want to look at why we aren't knocking on the door of a major trophy any time soon just have a look at the Hendersons's , Cans's and Winjaldum's that make up our roster.

We wasted a full half in the 1st half playing a flat lazy type of football. As usual, we copped a goal from a set piece and then had problems trying to break down the last placed team because they parked the bus.

Last week we beat the best team in the league and today we lost to the worst.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are now referred to as the “Robin Hood” of the EPL! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was useless today against Swansea. Bad pass after bad pass.
Not that Henderson is much better or Winjaldum did any better. And to think he's holding the club to ransom, "pay me more than what I'm actually worth or Ill leave for Juventus and you wont get a cent our of it"
Sorry to say but if we really want to look at why we aren't knocking on the door of a major trophy any time soon just have a look at the Hendersons's , Cans's and Winjaldum's that make up our roster.

We wasted a full half in the 1st half playing a flat lazy type of football. As usual, we copped a goal from a set piece and then had problems trying to break down the last placed team because they parked the bus.

Last week we beat the best team in the league and today we lost to the worst.
Can has got the most potential out of most of our midfielders but some of his performances are terrible. He has been really good the last few games though..

Gini is a fucking weird ****. Some games he dribbles like a mad **** and links up play really well, other games he constantly kills the play and just passes sideways or backwards. His composure around the final third always sucks though lol.

We really needed to get Keita once Coutinho left, he's got the passing game and dribbling to break up these defences. Lallana will probably play backup to him in that role and Ox will hopefully continue to develop and improve...but yh, we really need someone in now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like we we're signing nobody...great. imagine selling your star player for a record fee and not replacing him because no other club in world football is dumb enough to sell theirs without a replacement in January. This better not cost us a top 4 spot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lallana injured again...but we don't need to sign anyone, right?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Such a stupid team. It would also be great if Mane stopped falling over ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Such a useless fucking team. 75m on VVD and we concede 2 fucking goals against westbrom in 11 minutes. Fuck off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This defence is laughable, i'm going back to bed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why the fuck isn't VVD in the box? Does Klopp even know what the fuck he's doing atm??

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klopp doesn't know what he's doing once he's behind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our midfield was garbage and we have no attacking depth at all, this really isn't acceptable. Defence was also a fucking mess. No doubt we will be fed the same shit from Klopp about our squad being fine and all that crap. "Ohh but we have Lallana" pfft, he's injured again.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we need a goal keeper, proper defensive midfielder, playmaker and another attacker, yet fucking Klopp flat out refuses to buy anyone. We have to wait a whole season to get Keita and waited half a season to get VVD. Wtf happens when we drop 4th place and miss out on CL? Who we going to fucking sign then? Will players like Salah want to stick around much longer? Fuck sake.

We should never have sold Coutinho without bringing anyone in, the **** would have performed the rest of the season even if he continued to carry on. No doubt they actually spent his money on VVD and Keita instead of having the so called millions available to spend.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our midfield was garbage and we have no attacking depth at all, this really isn't acceptable. Defence was also a fucking mess. No doubt we will be fed the same shit from Klopp about our squad being fine and all that crap. "Ohh but we have Lallana" pfft, he's injured again.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we need a goal keeper, proper defensive midfielder, playmaker and another attacker, yet fucking Klopp flat out refuses to buy anyone. We have to wait a whole season to get Keita and waited half a season to get VVD. Wtf happens when we drop 4th place and miss out on CL? Who we going to fucking sign then? Will players like Salah want to stick around much longer? Fuck sake.

We should never have sold Coutinho without bringing anyone in, the **** would have performed the rest of the season even if he continued to carry on. No doubt they actually spent his money on VVD and Keita instead of having the so called millions available to spend.
As long FSG is in charge with their puppet Klopp talking as if he has an open cheque book, we’re not going to sign anyone unless we make money of someone else!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As long FSG is in charge with their puppet Klopp talking as if he has an open cheque book, we’re not going to sign anyone unless we make money of someone else!
Yup, and to think i was dumb enough to believe we were making the step up when we bought VVD so early in January with big money. Next thing you know Coutinho is out the door and the only plan is "lets try and get Keita early" ffs.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, and to think i was dumb enough to believe we were making the step up when we bought VVD so early in January with big money. Next thing you know Coutinho is out the door and the only plan is "lets try and get Keita early" ffs.
I thought the exact same thing! I was reading an article and one of the comments was that managers receive bonuses if they sell players for a profit, not sure if it’s true or not???